Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 2023/24

On 23/05/2023 at 13:03, Wrighty22 said:

Really hope they do keep the physical cards and they make an announcement sooner rather than later. 

This is in an email sent today 

Season Ticket Holders with a physical card who are retaining their seat for the new season in the same seat and in the same age band should retain their existing card for the 2023/24 campaign. * 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Stupid question - my son is 17, going to turn 18 in August, so for most of the season he’ll be 18.  But when I renew our season tickets he’ll still be 17.  So can I still get under-18 tickets?  Or do I have to go up the under-22?  

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

Stupid question - my son is 17, going to turn 18 in August, so for most of the season he’ll be 18.  But when I renew our season tickets he’ll still be 17.  So can I still get under-18 tickets?  Or do I have to go up the under-22?  

under-22

3 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

If he's 18 on the 1st September then that's the cut off date. So under 22 category. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

This is in an email sent today 

Season Ticket Holders with a physical card who are retaining their seat for the new season in the same seat and in the same age band should retain their existing card for the 2023/24 campaign. * 

What does the Asterisk say? 

1 hour ago, Wrighty22 said:

What does the Asterisk say? 

* Please note that any supporters who destroy their card and haven’t changed category or age band will be subject to a charge for a replacement card.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

I do wonder why I haven't had any emails from the club about my season ticket. 

Are your details up to date on you LCFC.com account and do you allow them to send you promotional emails 

2 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Yeah nothing has changed at all, very odd. Will give them a call tomorrow. 

Yeh check your setting in the main log in part of the site (not the ticketing part). I stopped receiving any emails and they told me I'd opted out. Which I really don't remember ever doing, and no idea why I would have, but had to go back in there and select to receive all comms. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Yeh check your setting in the main log in part of the site (not the ticketing part). I stopped receiving any emails and they told me I'd opted out. Which I really don't remember ever doing, and no idea why I would have, but had to go back in there and select to receive all comms. 

Will have a look at that. Thanks. 

NEW FOR 2023/24: TICKET FORWARDING

As a new feature of Season Tickets for the 2023/24 campaign, eligible Season Ticket Holders will be permitted to ‘forward’ their Season Ticket to friends and family members linked to their account who hold 2023/24 Fox Memberships up to four times per season. 

This feature gives added flexibility for Season Ticket Holders who may not be able to attend a particular game, while allowing their friends and family to benefit from attending a game in a seat which would otherwise have been empty.

I noticed this on the ST renewal email last night. I think it's a step forward but still unfortunate that it's limited to members only.

31 minutes ago, zdx said:

NEW FOR 2023/24: TICKET FORWARDING

As a new feature of Season Tickets for the 2023/24 campaign, eligible Season Ticket Holders will be permitted to ‘forward’ their Season Ticket to friends and family members linked to their account who hold 2023/24 Fox Memberships up to four times per season. 

This feature gives added flexibility for Season Ticket Holders who may not be able to attend a particular game, while allowing their friends and family to benefit from attending a game in a seat which would otherwise have been empty.

I noticed this on the ST renewal email last night. I think it's a step forward but still unfortunate that it's limited to members only.

In reality it’s a step backwards. You could with the club’s permission, give your season ticket to those without a membership for a number of games each season. This is framed as a positive step, but it’s not because they’re adding membership requirement to do something that you could previously.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'm sure I read something about contacting the club after ___ date if you wish to relocate.

Can this not just be done via the website when relocations open?

I was just looking at the website for info on this. The date on today's email is 15th June for relocations. New purchases commence on 16th June. So, you've 1 day to choose a new seat. How do you see what seats are available?

And yes, the £5 charge to do that is taking the p1ss.

3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

I was just looking at the website for info on this. The date on today's email is 15th June for relocations. New purchases commence on 16th June. So, you've 1 day to choose a new seat. How do you see what seats are available?

And yes, the £5 charge to do that is taking the p1ss.

When I relocated two seasons ago, you could only do it by phone. I told them the block that we wanted to move to, and they told me where they had availability. I didn't have a stadium map open whilst I was on the call so basically took a bit of a punt that the seats they offered sounded OK. They also wouldn't let me relocate my uncle and dad's seats along with mine - I had to get them to ring up separately to provide their consent that they also wanted to relocate with me.

To be honest, although it worked out OK, it was a bit of a faff. It would be much easier and more helpful if you could do it via the website and just choose the seats in the stadium that you want to move to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Might be a stupid question but where is the option to renew? usually you just click your season ticket and it says renew at the top but there’s no option? unless i’m blind.

Never mind it’s automatically renewed I am blind.

Edited by Munshi