Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I did. Call me plastic , call me what you like , but iv'e had enough. I was actually driving past Fosse park when the final whistle went . A new record for me. 

  • Like 1
Guest Mee-9
Posted

Yep - 78th min. Was very busy walking towards Frog Island.

 

There’s passion for the team and then there’s realism. Those players yet again last night did not deserve me wasting another 15 mins or so of my time. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Left after 60 mins

 

In bed by 10pm 👌🏼

have to admit, did the same though i went feeling kind of ill and watching that made it worselol

Edited by FrankieADZ
Posted

Left at half time. Second time this season after Newcastle. It’s miserable. It’s predictable. It’s boring. None of them care. I’ve never been as apathetic as I am at the minute.

 

I can accept us being awful but I won’t sit there and be insulted by their refusal to even try.


Even if we’re fighting another relegation in the Championship next season I’ll stay until the end, but the operative word is ‘fighting’.

  • Like 2
Posted
13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I left as soon as Trent scored.

 

Earliest I’ve left in a long time.

As soon as the goal went in, pretty much everyone around me got up and left - about 40 people. I waited until the 85th minute, but can't say it was really worth it. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

As soon as the goal went in, pretty much everyone around me got up and left - about 40 people. I waited until the 85th minute, but can't say it was really worth it. 

I just couldn’t watch anymore, it was like training for Liverpool. 

Edited by Fox92
Posted
24 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Did Maddison and Youri  go home early? Can't remember seeing them after first few minutes? 

Maddison was present. He just needed his own ball. 

Youri I’ve defended constantly, however that was unbelievable last night. 

 

Posted

Not often I go early but I said to my pal if this free-kick goes in I go out. It did and so did I.

 

The dross served up by our players this season who have engineered 22 losses so far this season, 10 at home is galling enough but it is the manner in which we the paying public have to witness these appalling and gutless displays.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...