Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

1 minute ago, Fazzer 7 said:

I would edge my bet on Leeds and Ipswich automatic. They've hit form just at the right time and we just don't have the right mentality.

My fear too. I don't want it but that's my feeling at the moment. It's called prepare for the end of season collapse as per 2020, 2021 and 2023. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

My fear too. I don't want it but that's my feeling at the moment. It's called prepare for the end of season collapse as per 2020, 2021 and 2023. 

Tbf we didn't collapse at the end of last season. We were crap throughout the whole season!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Don't know why people are shocked that people are moaning, we've played poorly lately and some of our results have been bad, it should be called out rather than happy clapping (seems to be our fanbase the past few years) our way into 3rd place.

If we drop points against Bristol City then we're not winning the league and even finishing 2nd is gonna be a slog.

I mean there's being pessimistic and there's discussing what we're seeing, the alternative is burying your head in the sand and masking it with 'optimism'.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

We have seen this all before. We are a club in massive decline and I am sorry people can't see that but that is a fact! 

I was laughed at by everybody (and mocked for it too) on here a few years ago when I said we are being run like a championship club. But it was obvious to me that if things did not change then we would be in a mess.

The thing is you can be a big club and easily end up clogging up league one, look at Derby, Wednesday, Sunderland, even Bradford are in league two. With our current trajectory, if we fail to get promoted, it’s easy to see a capitulation to that position. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2