Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Top Statement

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Anyone begging at his feet should **** off and support Nuneaton Borough where their ambition belongs. It’s not wrong to call this **** out for his horrible management of our club. 

If he told you he had learnt and was never going to allow this to happen again then he would be a better bet than someone who had not known a difficult second act.

Edited by foxinsocks

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Why did Rodgers get away with playing us down so often. Because Mr Chairman thinks the same. Lucky old Leicester. We have those little people joy. 

Our fans see what they want to see, he said dumb things, like many others managers  :dunno: 

Said before he is agonisingly insincere, but then again he ain`t my mate so personally could not give a toss and if you are looking for informative soundbites from him, more fool you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, binic16 said:

Can't  believe some the shit being spouted about our owners you should be ashamed of yourselves. These are the best owners we have ever had and are probably ever will have.Mistakes have been made never met anyone who's perfect yet, but a few that think they are.Let us hope that we have learned from them and we can fight our way back to where we belong

Well that statement sounds like we're back there already.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Our fans see what they want to see, he said dumb things, like many others managers  :dunno: 

Said before he is agonisingly insincere, but then again he ain`t my mate so personally could not give a toss and if you are looking for informative soundbites from him, more fool you.

You sure? The way you went on about him this season you’d think he was a long lost lover 

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Ok. 

Good generic AI statement, would have preferred something along the lines of, ‘sorry about the sh1t show of a season guys, as I write this I’m writing Rudkin’s p45, next season it’ll free beers at half time to nullify the pain of being 2-0 down at halftime in Rotherham on a cold Tuesday night.

Edited by jonathan_ross
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

This family has brought us more success then I ever dreamed of. Top has written off debt to the club and invested in the City. They have invested in the training ground and attempted to grow the club.

We gambled on Top 4 and narrowly missed out twice whilst winning an FA Cup and Community Shield. All of this whilst trying to compete with the biggest clubs that grow ever richer.

I am so embarrassed that our fans would abuse him. Yes he has made mistakes, but so does everyone else. 

What Top has shown time and again is that he cares; and I would far rather stand with him than the fickle morons who turn on the owners and players when things don’t go well. Honestly - some of you don’t deserve the success we’ve been so fortunate to experience.

Much of what you say has merit, however twice we were in a fantastic position in January to make top 4, and we never gambled or invested in either of those January transfer windows to help get us over the line. To fail to do so once was fair enough, but to fail to do so again the following season, showed incompetence or that they weren't learning from their mistakes, and has proved very costly in the longer term. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nannypig7 said:

Yes he’s made some poor decisions and people are entitled to wanting him to sell etc but to abuse him just isn’t right imo

IMG_6350.jpeg

This is bang out of order, I pulled someone up this morning for using terms that simply were not appropriate considering everything that Top & his family have given us. Quite frankly I don’t want those fans in my club, I can only assume they are a new breed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nannypig7 said:

Yes he’s made some poor decisions and people are entitled to wanting him to sell etc but to abuse him just isn’t right imo

IMG_6350.jpeg

Just to point out, some or all abuse may not be from leicester fans.

Top never asked to be chairman, and I'm sure he's had pressing matters with King Power which he'd need to take priority, his fault is probably trusting others to make the right decisions for him, he needs to learn who he can trust in the future, he should get a chairman in who knows what running a football club is all about and learn not to get too close to those who work for him, football has to be a ruthless business.

14 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Where is he getting those abusive messages? No one is turning up to his Bangkok or Surrey based house. His instagram is locked off and not like he has a club email address. Doubt there are many Leicester fans cutting about on the polo estates.

...so by process of elimination,  it has to be social media!!!

I wonder if he uses FT or is locked into his office, surfing his Twitter account.

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...so by process of elimination,  it has to be social media!!!

I wonder if he uses FT or is locked into his office, surfing his Twitter account.

Paper planes through his office window with rude words on them?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

Much of what you say has merit, however twice we were in a fantastic position in January to make top 4, and we never gambled or invested in either of those January transfer windows to help get us over the line. To fail to do so once was fair enough, but to fail to do so again the following season, showed incompetence or that they weren't learning from their mistakes, and has proved very costly in the longer term. 

You can understand 5th Place given our size even if we completely fell apart.

Relegation though is fair game no matter who is running the show. That is our base/minimum level. Always has been always will be.

To do nothing, absolutely nothing until weeks before the end of the season is just staggering incompetence.

Looking forward to those notes already when we are in relegation trouble next season.

Stick togther, we'll be back, solidarity etc. YAWN