Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Top Statement

Genuinely thought Top had just put into an AI "what would  my dad say about what we have achieved for years and make them realise", until I read this absolute clanger. 

Thoughtless words? How about communicating with the club we ****ing love while we could all see it going to shit?

Screenshot_20230529-134259.png

Edited by Gamble92
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, frany104 said:

I took zero positivity from that statement. It just read like”be grateful for what we’ve achieved previously”. 

I don’t condone some of the abuse but he and the board deserve criticism. 

Spot on 

Thoughts - This should have been released yesterday!

Is it not time we heard from the person responsible for the footballing decision? I have no problem with Top being the owner of our club if he has the right people in support and we have heard nothing from the person making the footballing decisions in 8 years! Why Not? Why the silence and secrecy?

• Like 2

Guest Mee-9

He didn't write that at all I doubt.

Yeah calling him offensive stuff isn't right, but telling him to sell the club isn't in the same breath. He needs to clear out. His decisions and lack of decision making has caused this mess. 

He's clueless, and he is his own man. Enough time has passed since the tragedy, and he's drove this club into the ground through mismanagement and placing his trust in the wrong people. 

I checked in the other thread, in September 2022 I criticised him calling him a poor and awful businessman who's letting his prize assets leave for nothing. Some of you gave me grief for that but I didn't cry or release a statement moaning. I could see this coming. Why couldn't he? 

Letting £50m assets and players leave for absolutely nothing is criminal and could have helped secure our financial future.

4 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Genuinely thought Top had just put into an AI "what would  my dad say about what we have achieved for years and make them realise", until I read this absolute clanger. 

Thoughtless words? How about communicating with the club we ****ing love while we could all see it going to shit?

Screenshot_20230529-134259.png

there's been a few words shared like “ your Dad would be ashamed of you”  which is not what you say to someone still clearly grieving.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2