Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Rodgers back to Celtic

Anyone else got the impression he just isn't that interested in football? He clearly loves the money it brings, and the status as a famous bloke, but he just seems to drift along not really being bothered by what happens on the pitch.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Corky said:

Anyone else got the impression he just isn't that interested in football? He clearly loves the money it brings, and the status as a famous bloke, but he just seems to drift along not really being bothered by what happens on the pitch.

We’ve certainly wet his beak in terms of what he thinks his going rate is now. I think he’s definitely one step away from some stupidly paid job in Saudi Arabia when it goes really tits up at Celtic. 

It's infuriating that his downfall isn't being broadcast more publicly.

I can excuse the drop in performances - nobody is perfect and all tenures run aground sooner or later - but the willingness to tank the football club out of spite and greed. I cannot fathom why the media were so kind and obliging to him. Top and the board, too. It was obvious to every John and Jane across the country; what does the man have in person that provides that level of protection.

• Like 3

I love that we are only 4 games into the season and he's already put himself into a must win position for the next game. 

Considerable sections of their support are already unhappy, if he loses at Ibrox on Sunday, he's got problems and I'm here for it. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Daggers said:

I will take joy in his misery and suffering for as long as I remain alive. Age will not mature me, time will not be a wound healer.

Agreed. I am a Christian and being able to forgive is something I strive for but seeing the fraud being exposed at a club much less forgiving than ours is extremely cathartic. Keep up the good work BR. 

• Like 1

What I find most hilarious on their forum is their fans lack of awareness and comparisons to Bodgers’ time here. I saw this absolute gem earlier (Third paragraph down)

All they’d have had to have done was pay closer attention to this forum or Twitter and not Sky Sports to realise he’s a total fraud and his football is appalling 

IMG_0016.png

Edited by The Year Of The Fox