Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

I can’t see him ever playing for them. Letting Mount go just proves to me that they’re just going to sign players rather than Italian younger players. I know he was signed from inters academy, but he’s still technically an academy player. 

I think they would sell for the right price. 

On 01/07/2023 at 06:41, LCFCJohn said:

Re Gilbert, must have not had the right attitude or desire? Surely playing as he did for us in League 1 would have meant he was capable of playing at least at League 2 level successfully!

Gilbert faded after a few non-league spells and he was cleared of an alleged rape which took place in 2016. Sorry to bring it onto a downer!

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This would be very good if we got him, but I don't want any other loans after Doyle and Casadei that we can't purchase afterwards. We should then focus the Barnes income on 2-3 wingers.

We probably could sign Doyle if we go up. Obviously this guy will be loaned out by Chelsea until he’s 35 so yeah, you’re right there!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This would be very good if we got him, but I don't want any other loans after Doyle and Casadei that we can't purchase afterwards. We should then focus the Barnes income on 2-3 wingers.

Ric, to whom wingers are more addictive than crack.  You need to see a doctor lad.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I mean, this is really just a case of someone who usually sells crap rumours via a Newspaper, unhappy that people are circulating crap rumours for free, isn't it? 

To be fair Millar is more of a campaigning football journalist, rather than a transfer rumour mill. 

He's more an Auclair than say a Nixon. 

Edited by Brizzle Fox

16 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I mean, this is really just a case of someone who usually sells crap rumours via a Newspaper, unhappy that people are circulating crap rumours for free, isn't it? 

Ha probably! Point is that this source is not a good one.

For Leicester we know John Percy is the most accurate news source. Kristof Terreur in the past also had some scoops specifically with the Belgian contingent over here. Fabrizio Romano too, he's the best one in terms of confirming interest from other reporters.

So I wouldn't put much faith in any links to this player till one of those says something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

and yet some on here hang on some ITK's who are #NeverWrong and another who works at the drive thru at KFC

and not forget even Fab has been wrong

im not defending NS by any means, either

:thumbup: Take it for what it is; just another type of entertainment related to football.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

For Leicester we know John Percy is the most accurate news source. Kristof Terreur in the past also had some scoops specifically with the Belgian contingent over here. Fabrizio Romano too, he's the best one in terms of confirming interest from other reporters.

So I wouldn't put much faith in any links to this player till one of those says something.

Worth adding that the initial link came from Di Marzio, who has a very good reputation and known for being one of the more reliable sources. 

37 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

To be fair Millar is more of a campaigning football journalist, rather than a transfer rumour mill. 

He's more an Auclair than say a Nixon. 

What annoys me about Nixon is that he pretends to know everything about everyone. id prefer if he replied to tweets asking about someones clubs if he just said he doesnt know. Instead of him throwing out guesswork but making it sound credible. 

He made a comment about us last week, which I just knew was bollocks and him giving an opinion. . it was something about Doyle not coming here because pep doesnt like players to go to the championship twice and he'd need a different league step up.  Clearly just an opinion but made it sound like he definitely wouldnt be coming. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Scotch said:

Genuinely think Colin is a cut above most journos. His Twitter account regularly points out the poor opinions adopted by broadcasters, fans issues etc. 

Hes a published author within his own right 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

He’s bordering parasite tendencies for me. Being used by clubs and agents to try push deals through. See David Raya this summer 

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Genuinely think Colin is a cut above most journos. His Twitter account regularly points out the poor opinions adopted by broadcasters, fans issues etc. 

Agreed. He is certainly well worth a follow on social media.

16 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

so's rob tanner:ph34r:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

He’s bordering parasite tendencies for me. Being used by clubs and agents to try push deals through. See David Raya this summer 

Yeah I think it's definitely become that way. I don't think it used to be—he was just very good at his job. However, in order to do so, you naturally have to get close to agents, and inevitably they're going to do a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" kind of thing. Basically I think he's sold out.

Loan 11

GK Fulop

RB Gilbert

LB Langham

CB Bruce

CB Hobbs

CM Izzet

CM Davies

RW Dyer

AM Hebberd

LW Guppy

ST Campbell

If you think things are bad now, we couldn't afford to sign Dave Langham permanently because Oxford wanted £25k.

Edited by Foxmeister

10 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

Loan 11

GK Fulop

RB Gilbert

LB Langham

CB Bruce

CB Hobbs

CM Izzet

CM Davies

RW Dyer

AM Hebberd

LW Guppy

ST Campbell

If you think things are bad now, we couldn't afford to sign Dave Langham permanently because Oxford wanted £25k.

bad now? £17m on 2 players with about 8 incoming?