Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

53 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

Is this guy actually any good? Player in a team relegated from the Championship last season.

Not sure that's an adequate barometer to go by, considering Maddison got relegated with us and has got himself to a bigger club in the PL...

There's a reason Chelsea paid several million for him to bring him from Inter. He's got lots of potential.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Not sure that's an adequate barometer to go by, considering Maddison got relegated with us and has got himself to a bigger club in the PL...

There's a reason Chelsea paid several million for him to bring him from Inter. He's got lots of potential.

Steady on now!!

• Like 1

It's just clicked for me why Casadei would work so well in Enzo's system. He seems to be great at crashing into the box (akin to how Kingy used to), and Enzo's tactics are about flooding the box with our players.

If this goes through, I think he could be absolutely brilliant for us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Will be a great signing if we can get it over the line. Hopefully he enjoys it here and we can make it permanent. Same for Doyle.

I very much doubt this. Chelsea see him as one of theirs for the future. 

12 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Will be a great signing if we can get it over the line. Hopefully he enjoys it here and we can make it permanent. Same for Doyle.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

5 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Well hopefully he's incredible and at the same time hopefully Chelsea don't notice and sell him to us for a relative pittance down the line!

If he’s great for us this season then even less likely Chelsea would sell next summer

reckon best outcome for us is that we keep him on loan for our first season back in the prem 

Chelsea’s position in two years time is completely unknown - they may consider he isn’t up to the levels they need by then 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Of all the clubs you want to loan somebody off of and then buy them from… it’s Chelsea. 

how many times have they had talented youngsters and then flogged them. 

I have more hope of signing him than Doyle. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Of all the clubs you want to loan somebody off of and then buy them from… it’s Chelsea. 

how many times have they had talented youngsters and then flogged them. 

I have more hope of signing him than Doyle. 

thats very true and the amount of players they go through its stupid, its rare a play comes through their under 21's and stays in the first team

most go in it for a little bit, then back to the u21's then loaned out or sold

so as you said, Chelsea are the ones, where you are more likely to buy them from at this point

17 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

Lad is going to have some trouble shifting Wilfred ... :ph34r:

That is such a sad comment.  A beast of a player, probably my favourite after Vardy now reduced to a figure of fun.  How did he fall so far, so quickly?  

Rhetorical question.  

14 minutes ago, murphy said:

That is such a sad comment.  A beast of a player, probably my favourite after Vardy now reduced to a figure of fun.  How did he fall so far, so quickly?  

Rhetorical question.  

It was more a joke on the position he played in yesterday's game actually.

I'd love more than anything to get Ndidi back, or least some what made him great. It is a shame for whatever speculative reason he has diminished, but not sure what role he'll play given the way we're setting up. We can't afford him as a bench player, if we do have the opportunity to sell either Wilfred or Soumare, then I'm afraid he has to go.

I think with a number of average players that we are looking to offload we'll see around for a bit, as teams will feign interest til they get a bargain at the end of the window.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Pulling pissers if we sign this lad. He's got the world at his feet.

With potentialy Alves (alongside someone else) as back up to him and KDH and Braybrooke as backup to Winks in that deep lying playmaker role....

• Like 1

This would be a ridiculous team. Not saying we’ll get Palmer/ keep Barnes. But if we did…

Hermansen 

Ricardo - Souttar - Coady - Doyle

Casadei - Winks - KDH

Palmer   -   Daka   -   Barnes 

• Like 1