Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

With this guy specifically there's tons of footage of him playing in England available. Reading fans were raving about him and he won MOTM in a few games. I think he was one of the few highlights in a miserable season for them... something we can relate to ourselves....

Tete has scared me for life on watching YouTube videos of players so I’m not ready for that quite yet.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Even if we don't get him, there's a lot of players that would benefit from a loan and I'd be surprised if at least of the following don't end up here. The Man City ones might even be purchased with a buyback clause.

Realistic loan signings that would be good for us that I can think of:

Central Midfield (box-to-box):

- Cesare Casadei (Chelsea)

- Andrey Santos (Chelsea)

- Carney Chukuwemka (Chelsea)

Attacking Midfield / Number 10:

- Omari Hutchinson (Chelsea)

- Tino Anjorin (Chelsea)

- Ethan Nwanieri (Arsenal)

Wingers / Inside Forwards:

- Carlo Borges (Man City)

- Morgan Richards (Man City)

- Cole Palmer (Man City)

- Dario Sarimento (Man City)

- Kaide Gordon (Liverpool)

- Ben Doak (Liverpool)

The ones in bold are the ones I would be most excited to see.

First you said Casadei played in League One.

Now you’ve failed to list Oscar Bobb as a realistic loan signing.

Think you need your bed Strider lol 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, kingfox said:

First you said Casadei played in League One.

Now you’ve failed to list Oscar Bobb as a realistic loan signing.

Think you need your bed Strider lol 

Can you tell me more about Bobb? I don’t actually know much if anything about him. That’s why he’s left out!

Edit: Ah this is the number 10 for Man City U21… I think he’s above our level. I know Borges won player of the season but if you look at him, he’s a bit rough round the edges, especially for a Pep player. The ball bounces off him at times. This guy has finesse. 

Google says he’s about to get called up for the Norway senior squad too. Well I suppose we have the Maresca connection and would offer him big wages... maybe it's not impossible. He looks better than Borges to me, though Borges I think would destroy the Championship with his pace.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Even if we don't get him, there's a lot of players that would benefit from a loan and I'd be surprised if at least of the following don't end up here. The Man City ones might even be purchased with a buyback clause.

Realistic loan signings that would be good for us that I can think of:

Central Midfield (box-to-box):

- Cesare Casadei (Chelsea)

- Andrey Santos (Chelsea)

- Carney Chukuwemka (Chelsea)

Attacking Midfield / Number 10:

- Omari Hutchinson (Chelsea)

- Tino Anjorin (Chelsea)

- Ethan Nwanieri (Arsenal)

Wingers / Inside Forwards:

- Carlo Borges (Man City)

- Morgan Richards (Man City)

- Cole Palmer (Man City)

- Dario Sarimento (Man City)

- Kaide Gordon (Liverpool)

- Ben Doak (Liverpool)

The ones in bold are the ones I would be most excited to see.

Surely got to add Oscar Bobb to that attacking midfielder list? He’s absolutely class!

19 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Can you tell me more about Bobb? I don’t actually know much if anything about him. That’s why he’s left out!

Edit: Ah this is the number 10 for Man City U21… I think he’s above our level. I know Borges won player of the season but if you look at him, he’s a bit rough round the edges, especially for a Pep player. The ball bounces off him at times. This guy has finesse. 

Google says he’s about to get called up for the Norway senior squad too. Well I suppose we have the Maresca connection and would offer him big wages... maybe it's not impossible. He looks better than Borges to me, though Borges I think would destroy the Championship with his pace.

Only just seen this lol 

• Haha 1

Personally think we need at least 3 midfielders with players we expect to depart. 

Winks appears done, this guy and someone like Hamer and I would be a very very happy man when it comes to our midfield options.

Based on that video though his play style seems very similar to Winks… Maybe just me?

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The beauty of loaning from Chelsea is you have a shot at a permanent deal if we go up. They frequently sell off their youngsters prematurely.

spent about 500m last year didnt they? lol there’s no way they can meet FFP rules unless they sell

3 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Surely got to add Oscar Bobb to that attacking midfielder list? He’s absolutely class!

Hope we realise that u need more than one midfielder, I believe that was part of the reason we went down, YOURI was run into the ground , get 3-4 midfielders and rotate them when needed against certain opposition 

4 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Personally think we need at least 3 midfielders with players we expect to depart. 

Winks appears done, this guy and someone like Hamer and I would be a very very happy man when it comes to our midfield options.

Based on that video though his play style seems very similar to Winks… Maybe just me?

He is similar in the fact he is really versatile. He can play the Rodri role, or he can play the KDH role. He’s got an all round quality game. I’d imagine that he would play as a holding box to box role. What Soumare should have been.