Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Trafford

Would love for us to get Trafford, if we did I expect it would be a loan

A permanent deal would be incredible, would have no issues with a buy back clause for Man City as I expect they will include that in any deal if he leaves them permanently anyway

• Like 2

Just now, moore_94 said:

Would love for us to get Trafford, if we did I expect it would be a loan

A permanent deal would be incredible, would have no issues with a buy back clause for Man City as I expect they will include that in any deal if he leaves them permanently anyway

The buy back clauses are usually quite favourable for the selling club anyway, at least double/treble the original transfer fee.

• Like 1

Will just copy and paste what I posted in the Players for the Championship thread the other week. 

This is why he should be number one choice over Steffen...

James Trafford

Bringing him in on loan would make so much sense with him being a product of Man City. A very successful loan spell at Bolton last season where he captured their Young Player Of The Season award. 

88% accurate passes, 80% forward passes, 98% lateral passes. +14.58 for prevented goals(Best in League One), 79.43% for save rate(2nd best in League One) and 2nd for most clean sheets.

GERRIMIN!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Yes. All over this. Way more than Steffan. Get it done Rudders 

Prefer Zack Steffen due to his experience and playing a part in getting Middlesbrough into the playoffs.

• Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

I’m sure I’d read that Burnley were interested 

I think they might have been earlier on, but looks like they are signing a keeper from Belgium, after losing out on another keep from Belgium to Brighton

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Trafford long term will be far superior to Steffen. It really is a no brainer 

In the long term, yes I'd agree. But in the present, I would rank Steffen higher.

2 minutes ago, Iran said:

In the long term, yes I'd agree. But in the present, I would rank Steffen higher.

In the present? Steffen is out till the end of the year(ish). By the time he's up to speed we are probably looking at Dec/Jan. And that's assuming his recovery goes well,  which isn't garenteed. 

He's not a good short term option. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scotch said:

In the present? Steffen is out till the end of the year(ish). By the time he's up to speed we are probably looking at Dec/Jan. And that's assuming his recovery goes well,  which isn't garenteed. 

He's not a good short term option. 

In the present, assuming when fully fit.

We still have Daniel Iversen (who PNE's player of the season) and Danny Ward (although I don't rate him) assuming Maresca opts to stick with them until Steffen recovers and gets back up to speed.