Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

I Come To Foxes Talk Because:

Birds on telly thread.

Actually its the wide spread opinions on Football that interest me. After my son was born I fell out of love with football but his interest a few back reenergised me and as a family we are how 'all in' and went to as many home games in the last 2 seasons as we could. 

• Like 1

In all seriousness, I enjoy various things:

- The football debate, even if I do disagree with someone else. The chat about games, tactics, players, transfers. Even if it involves fans of other clubs too. 

- most of the stuff in General Chat - joke thread (not @Izzy's), 'phunny photos...', Wordle/Globle, all the casual and inane chat that comes on that section

Escape is a good word to use. It's a welcome distraction throughout the day... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As the OP said it definitely feels like a 'safe space' to share views on a variety of topics. Very very rarely gets personal or nasty, even when people have totally opposite views. Which is why I think a lot of us get annoyed at some of the heavy-handed moderation - it seems totally unnecessary. 

51 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

.Of course, as in any local, you'll bump into prats, bullshitters and annoying people, but they're a minority and easy to avoid (and some who seem like prats or bullshitters at first sight are revealed to have redeeming features)

You promised we weren’t going to talk about that!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bovril said:

Very very rarely gets personal or nasty, even when people have totally opposite views. Which is why I think a lot of us get annoyed at some of the heavy-handed moderation - it seems totally unnecessary. 

Stop for a second, read back what you've just written and take a second to reflect on it. 

• Like 1