Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

I Come To Foxes Talk Because:

To feel closer to the club seeing as i live in Canada. At first it was nice to see other fans thoughts and opinions.  The open letter threads really meant something.

Then I realized everyone was just as much of a w@nker as me, so environmental trigger kicked in and the rest is history.

Being real, I do enjoy reading your comments. The general forum has interesting chats (good , bad and outright weird although the last one might be all me).

As finners mentioned, i think phone addiction plays a part too lol

I joined 23 June 2005.
had a season ticket in 04/05, 05/06, 06/07 and 07/08 (unfortunately)

my posting has slowed down in recent years due to kids, work and other life stuff as per the norm.

My first born arrived late June 2015. Such a big space of time between those two events. Not far off that between then and now where also, so much has happened to lcfc. 
seen some things I never thought I’d see. Felt some highs. Felt more lows (aka 07/08!!!!) 

we will be back one day

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

(and some who seem like prats or bullshitters at first sight are revealed to have redeeming features)

Cheers, mate 

I joined in 2015 for tickets. 

I’ve never had the desire for a season ticket, and just used to rock up to watch games as and when. 

And then it got a bit tricky to get hold of tickets for games for some reason. 

I only used the site for the tickets initially, and then got slowly drawn into the rabbit hole madness that is FT general chat. 

Overall positive experience. 

The fact something like the depression thread existed was an absolute revelation to me. A safe and positive space for people that need, in amongst all the blokey nonsense was/is incredibly life affirming. 

• Like 2

I used to browse without being a member.

I think I signed up because someone said something so infuriating, I had to tell them what an idiot they were.

Without wanting to sound like a total overreaction, those who remember from the depression thread, years ago, I'm pretty sure you massively contributed to keeping me alive and helped make me what I am today (yeah, you don't need to tell me, I know).

Made some mates on here too, some I've met, some I haven't.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I used to browse without being a member.

I don’t think I’m speaking out of turn here when I say I’m certain the forum has always considered you to be a massive member, Tom. ❤️

• Haha 1

On 17/07/2023 at 04:50, Finnegan said:

Mobile phone addiction. 

On 17/07/2023 at 05:29, Izzy said:

Bog read

These, plus there’s nothing more rewarding to the brain than a deadline day or Transfer Talk itk moments on FT. 

Best place for Leicester City news and chat. I get Leicester updates on Google but none of the topics ever see the light of day here so they must be pure bullshìt lol.

General chat is good too, interesting topics and some laugh out loud contributions:appl:

Simply put, it’s the best place for discussions on Leicester. 

All of family other than my dad support Liverpool (or Orlando Pirates).

Most of my mates support Arsenal, Manchester United or Leeds. 

Mainly habit I guess. A bit of escapism and since moving away from Leicester it feels like a connection to home.

Also at times the community spirit on here is incredible. Despite my post count and 15 years on here I think as a poster I go under the radar somewhat but that hasn't stopped many people being extremely kind to me

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Mainly habit I guess. A bit of escapism and since moving away from Leicester it feels like a connection to home.

Also at times the community spirit on here is incredible. Despite my post count and 15 years on here I think as a poster I go under the radar somewhat but that hasn't stopped many people being extremely kind to me

I was going to call you something rude in an ironic fashion for comedic purposes, but I thought better. I'm glad that you've received kindness here, that's really important. 

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I was going to call you something rude in an ironic fashion for comedic purposes, but I thought better. I'm glad that you've received kindness here, that's really important. 

As I said I've been on Foxestalk for 15 years. Would I expect anything else? lol

• Haha 1