Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Rak-Sakyi

Just now, BenTheFox said:

I get it but we've just got to swallow our pride. Would he be a better option than what we currently have on the right? Almost certainly. That's all that matters. 

I guess so but this what I see teams like QPR doing 

We couldn't get two better loan signings than Rak-Sakyi and Casadei. Glad we seem to be pushing for both. I personally still think Palace may hang on to him, especially with the talk of Olise going to Man City but he'd be perfect for us!

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Best thing I have noticed from this is that he is absolute fine using his right foot as well, so not going to be just coming inside all the time

The volley at 1:30 was absolutely disgusting :o

3 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Separate note, has anyone noticed Percy has not confirmed or mentioned any new links or transfers completed for us recently?

He’s been busy perfecting the art of alchemy.

image.jpeg.6e1fd2ec812cd8e0d098580dd7c43c94.jpeg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

Have watched him many a time for Charlton. 

Nice stats but a no from me, very wasteful.

To get 15 goals and 8 assists in a piss poor Charlton side, compared to us. We have better players can see him having a similar impact at this level.

22 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

He'd be a cracking signing. He looks quality. I'm actually quite surprised Palace would loan him out given Zaha's gone.

That was my thought too. 

He would be really well suited for our style of play. Two fast skilful players on either side will terrorise teams in this division. He will be raw but I think he will absolutely cook with Maresca in charge. 

12 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Loan from palace how we’ve fallen 💀 

Too true.

Palace aren’t big enough to loan out their best young players so the scenario will be either he’s sh1t or, if he does well, they’ll recall him in January. Similar to what we did with Harvey Barnes and West Brom.

Our new reality :(

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

To get 15 goals and 8 assists in a piss poor Charlton side, compared to us. We have better players can see him having a similar impact at this level.

I hope you're right. I have worked for a couple of clubs before unfortunately I got ill. I called out Daka as a wrong signing and get berated, I can only call what I see. I think this would be a mistake but then its not the same amount of money so, I guess a gamble isn't the worst. Since ive been better ive worked in England and been asked to watch this lad many a time. He is incredibly frustrating for me. 

8 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

Have watched him many a time for Charlton. 

Nice stats but a no from me, very wasteful.

I mean if he wasn't a LITTLE BIT wasteful he'd be scoring 30 goals and getting 15 assists a season and he'd be playing for a top 4 side and in the England squad... so yeah... he can be a bit wasteful if he delivers those numbers for us lol