Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Rak-Sakyi

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

23 goal contributions in 43 games is very wasteful? 

Yeah this is nonsense, I watched every game he played last season, he was generally by far and away the best player on the pitch of either team and his decision making for a young lad was good.  Whether he steps up who knows, but he wasn't wasteful.

• Like 1

Just received this from an old school friend of mine who is a long time season ticket holder at Charlton:

You're getting Jes? Wow, delightful little player.
We voted him our player of the year last year and believe me it takes a lot for an Addick to vote for a Palace player.
It was a good learning curve for him too, playing against third division cloggers instead of under 18s.
Got better and better as the season wore on.
He is a little box of tricks, can go by his man on either side, great balance and technique and a great finisher to boot.
Championship will be a test for him, but if he steps up to the level you'll have a real player. He is a delight to watch

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Yeah this is nonsense, I watched every game he played last season, he was generally by far and away the best player on the pitch of either team and his decision making for a young lad was good.  Whether he steps up who knows, but he wasn't wasteful.

i watched almost every game before reporting back. He wasn't the best player on the pitch every game?

Can i just say if he was that good Hodgson wouldn't be even considering letting him leave. 

That said, wasteful was a little harsh.

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Got to be honest. Didn't have money on two lcfc fans in four pages being Charlton season ticket holders lol 

My wife and her whole family are Charlton supporters and season ticket holders.  Went to a few games but mostly just watched on Valley TV or whatever it's called because of distance.  

• Like 1

Just now, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

i watched almost every game before reporting back. He wasn't the best player on the pitch every game?

Can i just say if he was that good Hodgson wouldn't be even considering letting him leave. 

That said, wasteful was a little harsh.

Just a matter of opinion friend.  And I disagree with you entirely on this.  Best attacking player in most games when played out wide.  Less effective centrally.  He's a young winger, he won't make the correct decision every time but I've seen much more experienced wingers make far more bad decisions than this lad.  

The step up to champ is a more natural one than straight to the Prem.  

Just now, Bordersfox said:

Just a matter of opinion friend.  And I disagree with you entirely on this.  Best attacking player in most games when played out wide.  Less effective centrally.  He's a young winger, he won't make the correct decision every time but I've seen much more experienced wingers make far more bad decisions than this lad.  

The step up to champ is a more natural one than straight to the Prem.  

Thats fine, respect your opinion. Oh and i agree, ive seen decision making far far worse than Jesurun, decision making is what splits the best from the rest.

Just now, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

Thats fine, respect your opinion. Oh and i agree, ive seen decision making far far worse than Jesurun, decision making is what splits the best from the rest.

Don't worry this will probably be my Tete moment, he'll come and be shite 😭 Fortunately I don't have Ric's profile on here so I'll survive. 

Blackett-Taylor may even the more naturally gifted dribbler and ball carrier but his end product is so often dreadful don't you think?  Shoots when a pass is on feels like everytime.  Such a shame as he really is talented.    

Just feel Raks more often than not has the awareness to pick a pass rather than be selfish.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

That was my thought too. 

He would be really well suited for our style of play. Two fast skilful players on either side will terrorise teams in this division. He will be raw but I think he will absolutely cook with Maresca in charge. 

I think he has him lined up for LW not part of the catering team at Seagrave 

• Haha 1