Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

I know Turkey isn’t the highest level, but I’m guessing he has a consistency problem because in highlights reels he looks very good. I really like how he plays with his head up and has excellent awareness as result, and therefore appears to make good decisions. Can finish, beat a man… What’s not to like? 

Obviously highlights reels have significant positive bias and I’ve never seen him play a full 90… some clips of him all taken from a single game below. Again, he looks good. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Iran said:

What's truly embarrassing is that these are actually the highlights of Danny Ward from last season. You wouldn't want to witness a compilation of what happened in the subsequent 20 matches – it would be a never-ending display of no-look star jumps!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

What's truly embarrassing is that these are actually the highlights of Danny Ward from last season. You wouldn't want to witness a compilation of what happened in the subsequent 20 matches – it would be a never-ending display of no-look star jumps!

Howling at the comments - a certain @chrisdavis3049 comes in to save his mate.

He’s young enough to take a gamble on, given we’ve kept plenty of players around the u23’s with barely any professional football under their belt who are older than him. He looks direct and skilful in his highlights.

Edited by OadbyBlue