Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

On 16/08/2023 at 11:08, sacreblueits442 said:

...he wouldn't give us second glance before!!!

Waited for his big move and now looking around for someone to bail him out,  think I will gladly pass on this one.

I’m assuming that RF was talking  about the Akgün and you’re talking about Ziyech?

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Didn't do too well or really play that much for Galatasary last season

25 appearances - 10 starts

1,007 minutes played - 11.2 90s

1 goal and 4 assists

Goal contribution every 201 minutes

But he was brilliant in the season before whilst on loan at Adana Demirspor who had just been promoted to the Turkish top division

34 appearnaces - 31 starts

2,606 minutes played - 28.9 90s

8 goals and 11 assists

Goal contribution every 137 minutes

Of course no one on here can judge him completely, as we will have only seen him from highlights and stats, but I think from his Adana Demirspor season to me it looks like he might have a bit of something to him

From the below video whilst being left footed he also seems happy enough to use his right, he looks quick, and there are some nice assists in there as well

More than happy to give him a chance and for a relatively low fee of just over £4m (if it is permanent) it isn't that risky or taking up a massive chunk of budget either

Just spent about 5 minutes laughing at 2:09 where some plodder twice his size does the slowest Cruyff turn I've ever witnessed and he nonchalantly nabs it from him.

Edited by Langston

2 hours ago, Mike1983 said:

What's truly embarrassing is that these are actually the highlights of Danny Ward from last season. You wouldn't want to witness a compilation of what happened in the subsequent 20 matches – it would be a never-ending display of no-look star jumps!

I think it was from one game mate😂

12 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

For his age, quality and price being quoted, this seems like very smart business.

This post could come back to haunt you……

• Haha 1

EM has said today that NO new in-comings until their are out-goings.  So the Club are now in Rudkin’s hands.  13 days to reclaim some credibility…….

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Staff said:

All these reports coming out of Turkey are a load of bollocks then? 

13 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

probably

It's also very possible a deal has been agreed, but we're waiting for departures before we sign on the dotted line.

I know Rudkin appears largely incompetent, but it makes sense to have irons in the fire, ready to go if/when we're ready.

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

It's also very possible a deal has been agreed, but we're waiting for departures before we sign on the dotted line.

I know Rudkin appears largely incompetent, but it makes sense to have irons in the fire, ready to go if/when we're ready.

thats true; youd think the likes of Castagne, Soumare, Daka and a few more would already be on the verge of leaving given theyve not played a minute of the season yet

we do need a RW massively atm, so we need to get that done asap if we can

• Like 2

Rudkin could be playing a blinder here.  If a Turkish Club got wind we were holding folding, the fee would double.  So may be there is some tree felling going on and we are asking the unfortunate recipients to keep stum for a just a short while:dunno:?

Probably a utter bollooks theory I know.

12 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Rudkin could be playing a blinder here.  If a Turkish Club got wind we were holding folding, the fee would double.  So may be there is some tree felling going on and we are asking the unfortunate recipients to keep stum for a just a short while:dunno:?

Probably a utter bollooks theory I know.

Screenshot_2023-08-19-09-36-26-922-edit_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.thumb.jpg.6a66f1829a2bdf7ad768b17e28a77162.jpg

• Thanks 1