Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Yunus Akgün

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

This geeeeza any good?

Didn't do too well or really play that much for Galatasary last season

25 appearances - 10 starts

1,007 minutes played - 11.2 90s

1 goal and 4 assists

Goal contribution every 201 minutes

But he was brilliant in the season before whilst on loan at Adana Demirspor who had just been promoted to the Turkish top division

34 appearnaces - 31 starts

2,606 minutes played - 28.9 90s

8 goals and 11 assists

Goal contribution every 137 minutes

Of course no one on here can judge him completely, as we will have only seen him from highlights and stats, but I think from his Adana Demirspor season to me it looks like he might have a bit of something to him

From the below video whilst being left footed he also seems happy enough to use his right, he looks quick, and there are some nice assists in there as well

More than happy to give him a chance and for a relatively low fee of just over £4m (if it is permanent) it isn't that risky or taking up a massive chunk of budget either

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Stats seem underwhelming 

Couple things on this.

Firstly, I totally agree, they do. 
Secondly, so did Mavididi’s but two games in and he’s got a goal and an assist. 
Finally, an average player in the Turkish league should do relatively well in the Championship. 

On that last point, we need players with high ceilings so they improve enough to be PL players if/when we go up. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Izzets 3rd cousin 17 times removed.

Ffs

And Vardy and Albrighton are brothers.  Brendan  Rodgers is Jonny Evans uncle.  

And a poster said that Iheanacho and Daka would get on as they were from the same continent.