Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yunus Akgün Officially Signs!

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think he had an overall good game. Yes he was super frustrating because he could have wrapped up the game on multiple occasions. But he got stuck in, he always made the runs, he affected the game positively overall. It was noticeable to me that everytime we put the ball into the box, he was the one attacking, whereas Praet was often nowhere to be seen. In extra time he looked totally knackered and yet still kept going, over and over again.

He lacks physicality and a bit of composure. But I've said all season long that for 7M, I think he represents good value in the marker. Of the loan signings, Fatawu is the one we must make permanent. But out of Doyle and Yunus, personally I think Yunus is the better player. Doyle for me looks a bit of a liability defensively.

One more thing about Yunus, he has a great attitude. He wants to be here and does not think he is too good for Leicester. He is someone that will give it everything and that is increasingly rare to see in modern football.

I know this is a yunus thread but Doyle for me is a central defender not a fullback, lack of pace is his issue.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I won’t be too bothered. He’s alright but that’s it I think. 

If we don't take him on I think he'll do really really well abroad. I think he could be very good for us with time. It depends if we are looking to the future with him or not 

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

If we don't take him on I think he'll do really really well abroad. I think he could be very good for us with time. It depends if we are looking to the future with him or not 

I think he’d be fine in Italy at a mid table club like Bologna for instance.

Can’t see him doing much at Prem level.

Cant fault his effort though! Good to see he’s bothered about playing here. Soumare could learn a thing or two from him 

Edited by Col city fan

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think he’d be fine in Italy at a mid table club like Bologna for instance.

Can’t see him doing much at Prem level

I think you will find Bologna are currently competing for a Champions League place :P

I think he’s tidy enough and has a great attitude. Definitely a debate to be had over whether or not he’d cut it should we go up but it’s just so refreshing to have players on the fringes (who aren’t even ours!) who look genuinely bothered about playing for us.