Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Yunus Akgün Officially Signs!

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think you will find Bologna are currently competing for a Champions League place :P

Whilst you are correct, most teams at the bottom of the prem and even towards the top of the Championship are better than a fair amount of the dross in Italy. Money has clearly changed things as Serie A was probably the best league in the 90's. I loved watching the Italian football show on channel 4. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Whilst you are correct, most teams at the bottom of the prem and even towards the top of the Championship are better than a fair amount of the dross in Italy. Money has clearly changed things as Serie A was probably the best league in the 90's. I loved watching the Italian football show on channel 4. 

Gazetta football Italia with James Richardson was legendary. Possibly before your time tbf?

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Gazetta football Italia with James Richardson was legendary. Possibly before your time tbf?

Yes thats the one. I'm 37, so yeh pretty sure that was the show I watched as a kid in the 90's on channel 4. Had so many great players in serie a in the 90's

Has got to be ahead of Mcateer for me. Always contributing in some way whereas Mcateer is barely ever involved. The latter was particularly conspicuous by his absence mincing about doing nothing whilst Leeds scored there first goal last week which typifies his standard of play.

I can't work him out. He looks very tidy and shows glimpses but the final ball or shot or whatever is almost always wrong. He made some great runs last night and then when he's pulled the defenders all over and the final ball was there to be made he holds on to it for too long or falls over.

I want to like him as he obviously likes it here and puts in a shift.

Also my wife asked why he kept pulling his shorts right his backside so some more feedback for him there.

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I can't work him out. He looks very tidy and shows glimpses but the final ball or shot or whatever is almost always wrong. He made some great runs last night and then when he's pulled the defenders all over and the final ball was there to be made he holds on to it for too long or falls over.

I want to like him as he obviously likes it here and puts in a shift.

Also my wife asked why he kept pulling his shorts right his backside so some more feedback for him there.

I got the impression he was just desperate to do well. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Gooooooooooooalllll laziooooooo. Remember it well

• Like 1

I like Yunus. Honest player. He was absolutely knackered when those chances fell to him - just didn’t have enough gas in his tank left to beat the last defender.  Could he do a job in the Prem for us?  It’s possible, but money will be tight and he’s not a stand out option. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

Gooooooooooooalllll laziooooooo. Remember it well

Me and my mates were talking about this the other day and we were always convinced that it said "goal lazio" which has always seemed strange but it turns out it actually said  "golazzo". 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

I like Yunus. Honest player. He was absolutely knackered when those chances fell to him - just didn’t have enough gas in his tank left to beat the last defender.  Could he do a job in the Prem for us?  It’s possible, but money will be tight and he’s not a stand out option. 

Yes, if we could get him for £5m for rotation he'd be excellent