Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

James McAtee

1 minute ago, DezFox said:

Haha people worrying about how we will get him done permanently. He’s not even signed on loan yet! All we have seen is a pair of eyes 👀 😂 FT is brilliant sometimes 

But didn't you just swoon when you saw them eyes :wub:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, weller54 said:

O go on... You know you want to!! 

Haha i've literally just finished banging on at my brothers about how good he is and how much I want him. My head says he's going back to Sheff united, my heart says were getting him on a permanent and he's getting Championship POTY.

16 minutes ago, Lcfcokay said:

Loans are sensible. Get a higher quality player than you would get on a perm (price wise and usually younger so happy to drop down to champ) plus we don’t have a squad full of champ quality players when we hopefully get promoted. Save some £££ for when we go up

I agree tbh 

6 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Interesting. KDH said he wanted to be the best player in the league this year.

I might be wrong of course but my instinct is that as a fellow left-footed CM it'd be his place under threat and the first choice two would end up being McAtee and Casadei. I suspect Maresca might already be a bit fed up of KDH's passing and one-footedness and I would imagine he was one of the substituted players he alluded to as being not good enough against Tranmere. That said we'll likely end up playing minimum 50 games this season and with our sterling injury record I think even the so-called backup/rotation options in midfield should see a fair amount of game time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Ryy has been on the money before 

Really?

Said fatawu was already training and then wasn't signed until four days later. Had to back tracka.

Always states a time when transfers going to happen/announced and it's days later.

Could be wrong but seems wants to be ITK but is more in the wrong.

Strange how people hang onto everyone word on a forum.

Anyway if he is right. Would be a good signing and includes lot more depth which we need.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guest said:

I might be wrong of course but my instinct is that as a fellow left-footed CM it'd be his place under threat and the first choice two would end up being McAtee and Casadei. I suspect Maresca might already be a bit fed up of KDH's passing and one-footedness and I would imagine he was one of the substituted players he alluded to as being not good enough against Tranmere. That said we'll likely end up playing minimum 50 games this season and with our sterling injury record I think even the so-called backup/rotation options in midfield should see a fair amount of game time.

KDH, last 25 minutes against Coventry apart, has been a bit disappointing so far, so a replacement/competition would certainly get the thumbs up from me. 

Can't see it myself though this window, but happy to be proved wrong.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Really?

Said fatawu was already training and then wasn't signed until four days later. Had to back tracka.

Always states a time when transfers going to happen/announced and it's days later.

Could be wrong but seems wants to be ITK but is more in the wrong.

Strange how people hang onto everyone word on a forum.

Anyway if he is right. Would be a good signing and includes lot more depth which we need.

All that means is that they're definitely not part of the marketing team...