Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

James McAtee

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Basically, Twitter Chinese whispers gone mental that he's at Seagrave and Ryy trying to act like he knows it's happening. 

Normally you'd roll your eyes and walk away but Sambiasso and ramadaone both dropped weird mystic "hints" in a thread on the main forum suggesting that something unexpected is about to happen.

So it's a lot of 2+2 = 68230.

im all in!!

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He'd be an 8 in our system and maybe occasionally cover if we're desperate our wide.

For about the millionth time, we don't play 10s.

He's a winger? Well why didn't anyone say so???

GERRRIMINNNN!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

KDH won’t be the best player at Leicester this season. For all his energy we’ve seen enough of his technical limitations over the past 18 months to be pretty confident of that.

I think part of the problem is that he has declared he wants to be the best player. I think he is trying too hard and playing like he is rushed and flustered. Making silly mistakes and trying to do too much with the ball. Hope he settles himself down, because he will be lucky to hold onto his starting place if he carries on. 

• Like 1

I don’t mean to jump on the bandwagon and I don’t usually say anything unless I’ve heard it myself…. But I can’t stop myself!!! A few reports on Twitter saying he’s already been seen at seagrave and has had a medical!

• Like 1