Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

James McAtee

4 minutes ago, Verumex said:

He's a winger? Well why didn't anyone say so???

GERRRIMINNNN!

He'd almost certainly be one of our starting centre mids. Can honestly see him being a genuine threat to KDH unless he pulls his finger out to be honest, given he's left footed.

There's been a LOT of talk on here about how goals are going to come a lot from the midfield this year, well with Casadei's goal scoring record for Italy at age group combined with the fact McAtee is in the 99th percentile for goals scored from midfield? I mean, time for Dewsbury Hall to strap his big boy pants on because he'll have some wicked competition if there's truth in this and the manager is going to be very familiar with both McAtee and Casadei.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MPH said:

I don’t mean to jump on the bandwagon and I don’t usually say anything unless I’ve heard it myself…. But I can’t stop myself!!! A few reports on Twitter saying he’s already been seen at seagrave and has had a medical!

O dear. This is getting difficult to resist. 

A picture of his ear will surface next! 

Whilst the offer of Sheff Utd would be a tempting loan, perhaps not to worse shout to offer loan to us. A season of guaranteed minutes in a system that would be close to how Man City play would probably be a more desirable option for Man City.

• Like 1

Man City don’t just loan their youngsters out to anyone. They demand playing time, and the right style of football. Purely from an outside view you’d think we have no chance competing with prem clubs. But at sheff they won’t play possession football, in what way does that aid mcatee’s development.

City have sent Doyle and looking like THB back to the champ, to teams who dominate the ball. And with maresca in charge city couldn’t find a more perfect system to send a young city player on loan. You never know…

6 minutes ago, 3stevo said:

You’ll never be one with that attitude 

It's a good job I don't actually want to be one then 😊 KDH has a great attitude, it's fantastic to want to be the best player in the division, but he's not even the best player at our club 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Interesting one then, if Holly B is right and one of THB or McAtee is at Seagrave right now - who would people prefer it to be?

McAtee almost certainly just a loan, THB quite possibly a purchase.

Loan McAtee and buy THB. 

Sell Ndidi 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Interesting one then, if Holly B is right and one of THB or McAtee is at Seagrave right now - who would people prefer it to be?

McAtee almost certainly just a loan, THB quite possibly a purchase.

Who the duck is Holly B? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Basically, Twitter Chinese whispers gone mental that he's at Seagrave and Ryy trying to act like he knows it's happening. 

Normally you'd roll your eyes and walk away but Sambiasso and ramadaone both dropped weird mystic "hints" in a thread on the main forum suggesting that something unexpected is about to happen.

So it's a lot of 2+2 = 68230.

Which thread? I need to see this shiz before bedtime!

• Like 1