Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

Just now, Lionator said:

I think you can count that if we’re losing we won’t be scoring a 99th minute equaliser or winner.

No we will be passing it around at the back!!😁

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Would we pull that off and play with that desire?

I really struggle to see it, that's no criticism of our management, I just don't see it in us as a club.

No. They have fight and desire we don’t seem to have. I just hope we do tomorrow and if we do lose I hope we just give it a good go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

No. They have fight and desire we don’t seem to have. I just hope we do tomorrow and if we do lose I hope we just give it a good go.

Can't put it all down to one person but Rodgers has left us with a mentality that the club will take years to shift

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

Imagine saying two years ago that Coventry are a better run club and potentially better team than us. It’s disgusting. 

Better team lol don’t give up Lionator I love your comedy 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Can't put it all down to one person but Rodgers has left us with a mentality that the club will take years to shift

I hate to bang on about a style, a certain style but it all coincided with a change in style imo, 7 years ago, yes we've had successes in that time but it's also been a downward spiral and trajectory, certainly regarding mentality, passiveness and desire.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Imagine saying two years ago that Coventry are a better run club and potentially better team than us. It’s disgusting. 

like to point out we beat Wolves both home and away last season, so stop the over dramatics ffs

22 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

the semi is on the 20th April, so the game vs ipswich will get moved

More fixture backlog for them then. Obviously doesn't make too much of a difference if we get through too! 

• Like 1