Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Mate, take the blue tinted specs off for just a second. 

We'd all be fuming in here if that wasn't given if it was us on the other side. Hamza yanks him on the shoulder and I'd say the only reason the ref doesn't give it, is the fashion the Sunderland player went down in. If he doesn't make it look like he's just been shot he gets that call everyday. 

never a penalty in a million years, surprised it was not given with how bad the ref was though.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We don't have many traditional full backs either though. Nor wing backs to play 3-4-1-2. 

I tell you what, the 1st signing I'd try and make if we go up is Trai Hume. Ideal for the system we play and he's very strong.

Haha that's a fair point! Coady could probably play that role somewhat competently being a former midfielder, but clearly he was wanted at CB tonight.

Enzo is fairly hamstrung by the squad at the moment, I'm looking forward to us hopefully finally having a well balanced squad after this summer. The gap between out first 13 or so players and the rest of the squad is frightening and has been for a while now.

Massive shame Alves and Braybrooke aren't fit right now as they'd be a shoo-in for game time.

• Like 2

Guest glasgowfox
8 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Mate, take the blue tinted specs off for just a second. 

We'd all be fuming in here if that wasn't given if it was us on the other side. Hamza yanks him on the shoulder and I'd say the only reason the ref doesn't give it, is the fashion the Sunderland player went down in. If he doesn't make it look like he's just been shot he gets that call everyday. 

Yanks...pmsl...ffs you'll be saying he needs a shoulder operation next :wub:

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

It was never a penalty. The only shame was that the ref finally got one right and then immediately screwed up by not giving a yellow for the theatrical attempt to deceive him.

Yup, and there was also the Mavididi and Vardy fouls first half when through on goal which looked extremely harsh at best.

Last nights game is still on the dodgy stick if anyone fancies more torture.

Can see it it all its glory again so i wont pass judgement on Hamzas performance, whether hes up to a dual role or any role other than a destructive 20 mins as sub or whether, bearing in mind the ref he may have cost us two penalties in added time. 

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We don't have many traditional full backs either though. Nor wing backs to play 3-4-1-2. 

I tell you what, the 1st signing I'd try and make if we go up is Trai Hume. Ideal for the system we play and he's very strong.

I mean, how many teams in this league have a better selection than Ricardo Pereira, James Justin, Viktor Kristiansen (who would be at the club if we had any interest in conventional full backs) and Luke Thomas? 

Going in to this season, we were probably strongest at full back than anywhere else except maybe up front. 

Cost us yet again today turning his back on yet another shot.

What's that now, 3 if not 4 goals he's cost us with the turning of the back. 

Get Ricky back fit asap

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Cost us yet again today turning his back on yet another shot.

What's that now, 3 if not 4 goals he's cost us with the turning of the back. 

Get Ricky back fit asap

Ricky and fit Ndidi changes this side 

• Like 1

20 minutes and it's already clear he's not fit for purpose

"Oh but he did well against a bunch of middling championship clubs" give your head a wobble, he's a liability and we ought to get rid of him in the summer even if its just to get his off the pitch antics out of our dressing room

Edited by LFox99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 05/03/2024 at 23:19, Will1981 said:

never a penalty in a million years, surprised it was not given with how bad the ref was though.

He’s gone into his standing leg and made no contact with the ball. It’s as stonewall a penalty you will ever see. 

Just now, Sly said:

He’s gone into his standing leg and made no contact with the ball. It’s as stonewall a penalty you will ever see. 

Obviously I’m on about Fatawu today and not Hamza :ph34r:

• Haha 1