Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

I very much hope he never plays for us again but unfortunately he’s the managers favourite.

I mentioned this a few months ago and it may be entirely coincidental but things seem to have really fallen apart since Enzo backed him after being caught drink driving 2 days before a game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dames said:

I very much hope he never plays for us again but unfortunately he’s the managers favourite.

I mentioned this a few months ago and it may be entirely coincidental but things seem to have really fallen apart since Enzo backed him after being caught drink driving 2 days before a game. 

And that's forever a black mark against Enzo. Should have been dropped but to be made captain was a disgrace. One of many incidents for Hamza. He looks like a smug t*** and sadly, looks don't deceive on this occasion.

For Enzo, his biggest success had been the culture and mentality shift along with his integrity. Those were the things that could have lead to a tough season. So it's not a surprise that as they have been eroded, so have the performances on the pitch

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

Can you blame me ;) 

Direction of travel suggests we will be ending the season in 4th place or below,  even the biggest pessimist here can’t realistically suggest we will miss out on the playoffs however. Do we have what it takes to not bottle the playoffs? I don’t think so, but maybe this is the biggest leap here. If we do stay down, we look to be in a whole heap of trouble in terms of points deducted and transfer embargo’s… With those out of contract, and many seemingly wanting out, we’d be left with a threadbare squad, unable to bring anyone in; and totally reliant on shrewd management on and off the field to prevent the slide into oblivion… 

You can only think it would be a season of championshp survival, but at least we'd know that the EFL has our best interests at heart

Hes a defensive midfielder, not an inverted full back, his talent is running around and getting in the face of the opposition, not knowing when to come, when to get close, knowing whats around you, he just isn't ricardo, he's robbie savage 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dames said:

Common piece between Enzo and Hamza - same agent 

He’s always nearly where he should be; close enough to make a block, but doesn’t. Close enough to track a runner, but doesn’t. Almost winning the ball cleanly. Can’t execute any of them though. And this is against mid table championship players 

He’s the definition of mediocrity. Never cemented his place in the team, and is years past hoping he’d mature his game. 

Good job on the contract rudders 👏👏👏

• Like 1

Just for what this bloke gets up to off the pitch I wouldn't put him anywhere near the team.

You do not promote this type of player /attitude. 

He's not the main reason why we are so bad but this bloke should have been offloaded.

And he's crap 

Edited by blueharmie
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FLAN said:

If I’m in that squad and he’s been done drink driving again and gets rewarded with captaincy I have serious questions about the manager and club. 

Totally agree and that's only what you know about the bloke. Not a nice chap this one.

Get rid 

11 hours ago, Fox92 said:

His lapses in concentrate continue to cost us. 

Watching him closely makes this worse. 

He'll run in for the tackle, if unsuccessful, he'll just stand, turn around and just watch what's happening behind him 

Guest J-FOX
15 hours ago, dmayne7 said:

And that's forever a black mark against Enzo. Should have been dropped but to be made captain was a disgrace. One of many incidents for Hamza. He looks like a smug t*** and sadly, looks don't deceive on this occasion.

For Enzo, his biggest success had been the culture and mentality shift along with his integrity. Those were the things that could have lead to a tough season. So it's not a surprise that as they have been eroded, so have the performances on the pitch

Should have been dropped but to be made captain was a disgrace.

Exactly ! What kind of message does that send out to the community or those who have had loved ones killed by drink drivers.... shame on the club !

He was crap yesterday. Receiving the ball time and again. Then stood still with his foot on it. Ultimately shovelling it back 10 yards and munting to his team about the lack of options. But he seemed unable to look right where Fats or Wilf were stood in space. Infuriatingly bad. I think he's a poor player. But I also think there's an arrogance that compounds it. As I think he believes he's much better than he is. 

Defensively just not good enough to play in the back 4, was so far off Mehmeti yesterday it was horrific.

Whilst I, and I assume many on here think if Ricardo isn't fit we shouldn't play the inverted full back, if we are to, I'd much rather see Faes there than Hamza