Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Lucas Beraldo

It might sound presumptuous but it looks like good planning for the PL. I can see this happening and us getting Doyle at the end of the season too. It's a position we're lacking in, with non of our regular LBs able to play it well. Also can move either into central defence which could be useful with Vesty out of contract and Souttar not deemed good enough. 

https://sportwitness.co.uk/player-spoken-leicester-officials-joining-foxes-deal-get-done-end-year/

Leicester City are getting closer to the signing of Lucas Beraldo from São Paulo, according to the latest reports from Brazil.

As journalist Jorge Nicola shares on YouTube some updates on the defender’s future, there are some quite positive news about the Foxes’ chase for him.

It’s claimed that even though Leicester City and Zenit still battle for the Beraldo’s preference, the player would rather sign with the English club.

Nicola says that the defender already spoke to officials from the Foxes where he told them his intention to play in the Premier League.

Although Leicester City are playing the Championship, there’s a strong belief they will get the promotion to the top flight next season.

It’s said that the Foxes have already accepted to outbid Zenit, who offered €18m, and the business with São Paulo should be done ‘before the end of the year’.

That pretty much makes it look like the talks are well advanced, although we must point out that earlier today, the Italian media said the likes of Juventus, Arsenal and Liverpool are all interested in Beraldo as well.

That might my a reason for Leicester City to hurry and get the deal done.

2 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

https://sportwitness.co.uk/player-spoken-leicester-officials-joining-foxes-deal-get-done-end-year/

Leicester City are getting closer to the signing of Lucas Beraldo from São Paulo, according to the latest reports from Brazil.

As journalist Jorge Nicola shares on YouTube some updates on the defender’s future, there are some quite positive news about the Foxes’ chase for him.

It’s claimed that even though Leicester City and Zenit still battle for the Beraldo’s preference, the player would rather sign with the English club.

Nicola says that the defender already spoke to officials from the Foxes where he told them his intention to play in the Premier League.

Although Leicester City are playing the Championship, there’s a strong belief they will get the promotion to the top flight next season.

It’s said that the Foxes have already accepted to outbid Zenit, who offered €18m, and the business with São Paulo should be done ‘before the end of the year’.

That pretty much makes it look like the talks are well advanced, although we must point out that earlier today, the Italian media said the likes of Juventus, Arsenal and Liverpool are all interested in Beraldo as well.

That might my a reason for Leicester City to hurry and get the deal done.

Wowww

I have to admit I do't really watch Brazilian football and hadn't heard of this guy before the starting of this thread, but having done some reading this seems like a huge statement of intent. I know it's not always an indicator of quality but he's been linked with some massive clubs and every report on him seems to be glowing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“PSG is confident of completing the arrival of Lucas Beraldo for 20+5M € bonus. Close agreement between the parties. Possible medical examination next week ‼️

Ahh.. Close thread I guess..

PSG or us 🤔🤔