Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Snooker 2024

3 hours ago, Bert said:

Don’t get any ranking points for the masters 

I’ll take a guess at the winner taking home 250k as his reason for attending the filthy venue lol

He will deny it but deep down he’s absolutely out to smash every record in the book in terms of tournament wins, worlds etc.

In some interviews he lets his mask slip when pretending to not care about it as he soon corrects journalists if they make an error on his career stats/wins etc

7 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Selby is so damn frustrating to watch, seems to have so much self doubt in most shots he plays now compared to 6 or 7 years ago

It will be quite something if he manages to grind out a win here.

• Like 1

That match is why I love this Sport, Snooker drama at it’s best.

Think Allen just about deserved that in the end, can’t remember the last time Selby cued that bad, all over the place at times in the second half of the match.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Cant stand Carter, proper little man syndrome.

Channeling my inner casual Ronnie fanboy……..”Come on Ronnie, fvckin do’im!!”

I'm.the opposite🤣🤣

Love Ronnie but would want Ali to do one over him to see how they react!🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Cant stand Carter, proper little man syndrome.

Channeling my inner casual Ronnie fanboy……..”Come on Ronnie, fvckin do’im!!”

Same, I want to like Carter due his to past health issues but he's such a dour bastard in general.

• Like 1

Ronnie just needs to get back focused, he is pushing the boat out too much in my view… still could have been level if he made the green. It is exciting stuff, but a player like Carter will be pleased to see Ronnie going for everything even when there is an easier safety. Not the Ronnie we saw win the UK earlier lol it’s not wild, because he does have a bit of safety in mind but it hands Carter the initiative if he misses

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Ronnie just needs to get back focused, he is pushing the boat out too much in my view… still could have been level if he made the green. It is exciting stuff, but a player like Carter will be pleased to see Ronnie going for everything even when there is an easier safety. Not the Ronnie we saw win the UK earlier lol it’s not wild, because he does have a bit of safety in mind but it hands Carter the initiative if he misses

His play seems dictated by his mood.  Focused and assured against Murphy today just going for everything seemingly not caring if it works out or not.  TBF that is how Ronnie has said he wants to play these days so...