Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Snooker 2024

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

That shot from Bingham might be the worst shot I have ever seen from a professional player. Unbelieveable. 

Which shot was it/which frame. I need to go back and see it. 

Posted (edited)

Wilson just needs to keep his head and his ability will bring him through 18-10 I reckon. If he gets dragged into a scrap then all bets are off. 

2 century breaks in the whole tournament for Jones 🤣🤣

Edited by Lionator

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Which shot was it/which frame. I need to go back and see it. 

6b41f68a-9bc7-41ad-b8d1-42f7082ae787.jpg

The frame to put Jones 14-11 up. For some reason only Bingham will know, instead of potting the green he tried to play a snooker behind the black, completely fluffed the line and left an easy green on. Baffling decision making.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

If you asked me what style of player Jak Jones is, I'm not sure I could tell you. 

If Kyren Wilson doesn't win this tournament from here it'll haunt him for the rest of his life. 

I saw someone on Reddit describe him as the Brecel from last year but in reverse. Brecel = all talent, no temperament, Jones = no talent (bit harsh), all temperament 

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 1

Feel a bit sorry for Jones. Biggest achievement of his career and doesn't seem to get any credit, just because he's a bit beige. 

Hope he makes a game of it the longer it goes on but happy for Wilson to get a big one. 

JJ has shown some massive bo11ox tonight.

Still cant warm to him, dunno why but boy has he shown some bottle. Kudos to him