Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boots60

Things you never see anymore

That vile tasting alcohol that was always at parties that used to pass as wine….i believe it was “Thunderbird” different strengths with different coloured tops. Responsible for a lack of memory throughout my late teens 😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Cars with outrageously big aerials on them, to drop into police comms wasn't it?

CB radio enthusiasts, the social media of the day 😂

Edited by jgtuk
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Balders65 said:

That vile tasting alcohol that was always at parties that used to pass as wine….i believe it was “Thunderbird” different strengths with different coloured tops. Responsible for a lack of memory throughout my late teens 😂

https://www.drinksupermarket.com/thunderbird-american-grape-wine-75cl

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

Makes me feel sick just thinking about it. 

36 minutes ago, Daggers said:

That’s all women have ever said to me for as long as I can remember. 

11 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Many evenings were spent on the Pleasure Park in Kettering drinking shit like that in my youth. 

:blink:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

Both of those featured heavily in our pre night out drinks, back in the day. Happy to never see either ever again.

32 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Many evenings were spent on the Pleasure Park in Kettering drinking shit like that in my youth. 

I've always pictured you as someone classy Deb and that illusion is now shattered, as I picture you in the park with a bottle of thunderbird lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Both of those featured heavily in our pre night out drinks, back in the day. Happy to never see either ever again.

I've always pictured you as someone classy Deb and that illusion is now shattered, as I picture you in the park with a bottle of thunderbird lol

Haha I like to think I've changed quite a lot in the 30 odd years since then lol

22 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Haha I like to think I've changed quite a lot in the 30 odd years since then lol

I suspected so, and so we can add 'Deb in the park with a bottle of 20/20' to the list of things you never see any more lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

I suspected so, and so we can add 'Deb in the park with a bottle of 20/20' to the list of things you never see any more lol

I see it clear as day in my mind