Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

I’d rather keep him and not sign another player. If he leaves now through choice he’ll never be forgiven, Leicester lad flying in the league getting his team promoted (hopefully) he can leave when the jobs done. Silly to even start talks with another club.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He was gone to Fulham but the Paulhina deal fell through. 

Clickbait though hey, I mean it wasn't reported in any papers - was it?

People need to give their head a wobble. It was a domino affect. McAtee was our replacement. 

Not sure that makes sense Palhinha fell though because Fulham were unable to find a suitable replacement in time.

So if he was going to Fulham way would the Palhinha deal have fell though with 60m in the bank Fulham would have paid our asking price and had 20-30m spare.

Also I think there would have been more noise around KDH going Fulham at the time.

Edited by coolhandfox

Two replacement options

1. Enzo has seen enough of Alves to push him in

2. Dennis taking us to the promised land and proving you all wrong 😤😤😤

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Whens the last time Ornstein got a story wrong? He's the most reliable out there.

Isn’t it possible this is news fed from the Brighton side? We would listen, that’s not the same as accepting. The detail about him going to Fulham should Pahlinha have moved is a concern though will admit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Even with Ndidi out until April? I'm not so sure.

It’s a risk, for sure.

But we have no money, been run into the ground by muppets over the last couple of years and for me 30+ mill for a player that I’m not convinced can cut it at the top table is a no brainer.

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not sure that makes sense Palhinha fell though because Fulham were unable to find a suitable replacement in time.

So if he was going to Fulham way would the Palhinha deal have fell though with 60m in the bank Fulham would have paid are asking price.

Also I think there would have been more noise around KDH going Fulham at the time.

that’s not what happened though. Bayern simply ran out of time to do the deal. All was agreed but they didn’t get the medical done before their deadline. ( earlier cut off than the uks) 

Edited by Lambert09

I'm oddly comfortable. Pure profit from the academy and if stays with us next season is never going to get a top tier fee, as he will get exposed again. His energy is his main asset, but he falls short on the ball and being horribly one footed always slows down attacks.

A while ago I said that i felt the wingers brought in the energy, and i would sooner have someone more technical and creative in the middle. I stand by that. The issue is getting that someone in.  Maybe they feel Akugun could cover this position with Sensi. 

I just thought i would be more worried than i am. Who will people whinge about in the matchday thread. I thought the majority of fans thought he was overrated anyway.

• Like 2

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Isn’t it possible this is news fed from the Brighton side? We would listen, that’s not the same as accepting. The detail about him going to Fulham should Pahlinha have moved is a concern though will admit.

Just as likely we leaked it to alert other clubs that he's available.

As cosbeh said the other week were in deep financial shit and need to sell in the summer regardless so maybe makes it better sense to sell now then leave it to a narrow 4 week window in June.

30 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Btw that deal for Coady looking every day like an utter ****ing disaster for LCFC. Masterclass by that chum Rudkin again 

Wasn't he a key target player for enzo a la winks 

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

As cosbeh said the other week were in deep financial shit and need to sell in the summer regardless so maybe makes it better sense to sell now then leave it to a narrow 4 week window in June.

Have we sold Enzo a lie then? I can't imagine him wanting to take us on with such terminal financial constraints 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

that’s not what happened though. Bayern simply ran out of time to do the deal. All was agreed but they didn’t get the medical done before their deadline 

The deal was all but done mate, they ran out of time because Fulham were messing around finding a replacement

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Who’s going to play in the 8 positions if KDH leaves and Ndidi is injured? 

I know, its a risk but I’ve seen enough of KDH in the Prem and imo we would have to upgrade if we wanted to progress.

£30 plus mill now with Yunus and possibly Sensi coming in and covering the positions I’d happily take…that is just me though

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't think it would make better sense to sell now at all when a deal for KDH could massively derail chances of promotion

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

that’s not what happened though. Bayern simply ran out of time to do the deal. All was agreed but they didn’t get the medical done before their deadline. ( earlier cut off than the uks) 

Not according to the Telegraph and Daily Mail both reported Fulham couldn't find a replacement.

• Like 1