Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

8 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Look at how much the Brighton fans are salivating over this, especially at £30m. We need to keep hold or up the price significantly. 

https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/kiernan-dewsbury-hall.406054/

"Just pay the 30m and get it done, really rate this lad - would be an incredible January signing but surprised if Leicester would be willing to part with him now".

£30 million’s a lot in a window where most clubs have spent nothing so far.

Additionally, Brighton would be a tempting move for the player - back in the Prem, European football, wage rise no doubt. 

If we suddenly get linked with 4/5 other midfielders this weekend, fear the worst I guess.

Not sure why I’m seeing talk in this thread questioning if there’s any truth to this. Ornstein has a very good record. If he’s reporting that there have been inquiries from other clubs and some negotiations, it’s probably because these talks have happened. 

If you don’t realise how important getting up for the players this season (and the notion of the support of the fanbase [what have been very nonplussed so far] ), you should now. 

This is a massive test of the club, future ambitions and where  we are now 

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

I'd imagine Brighton have ask about his availability and have been put off by the price.

Would be a record fee for Brighton.

would one of their highest fees, and they dont usually spend that much on players over a certain again, cos they dont have a massive amount of re-sale value

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It was reported in the Italian press that Sensi was happening because we'd reluctantly agreed to sell someone. 

This is astonishing if it happens. I'm not sure £30m is a travesty in his true worth in regards to his ability but he's pretty much not for sale at any price with less than a week to go and absolutely integral to us getting promoted at the 1st attempt and preventing financial ruin.

However, the last part of that paragraph is rumoured to be the issue. We've somehow fcuked ourselves financially again.

If we are demanding £30m, I dread to think how desperate we are and how much we'd actually have available. We already need 2 new central midfielders, 3 if KDH goes.

If we could get O'Hare for £5m and Sensi for £2m, that's a start but I'd need Nanasi or Gronbaek an'all.

We will have an idea how strapped we are when they don't match the 30m we want and we still sell.

Not the biggest kdh fan, I think he's one of those whose almost too good for the championship but not really a premier league player either. That being said, he's probably our best player this season and almost always available to play.. selling him for me really makes it a 4 horse race

If we could hold off until the summer then I don't care if he goes.. but it's really worrying if we're this far in the red we are going to risk promotion on this sale imo

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I'd imagine Brighton have ask about his availability and have been put off by the price.

Would be a record fee for Brighton.

That’s probably why some of this news has got out there 😆 get this story in the press by a reliable source and hope Leicester crack under pressure from KDH and his agent

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I wondered if this might be the case. 

I'd be fine with it if thats the game plan + 2 Central midfielders, don't believe KDH is worth £30M, certainly a player with limitations, when people take the blue glasses off of course! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I think we are better than Burnley were.

In this current Premier League season we'd stay up. Agree we need additions but I don't think it needs a massive shake up. Unless we do start to lose players like KDH

Never in a million years..

the championship is a terrible standard..

we have given opposition plenty of opportunities to score in gaged this season and at crucial moments.. the difference ? CH Strikers are poor… PL strikers would punish us.

Vesty would be torn to shreds.

winks easily bypassed in midfield as he offers nothing defensively without the ball.

The high press of PL teams would be way too much for our risky play out from the back style..

to stay in the PL we would need 6/7 starters imo…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It was reported in the Italian press that Sensi was happening because we'd reluctantly agreed to sell someone. 

This is astonishing if it happens. I'm not sure £30m is a travesty in his true worth in regards to his ability but he's pretty much not for sale at any price with less than a week to go and absolutely integral to us getting promoted at the 1st attempt and preventing financial ruin.

However, the last part of that paragraph is rumoured to be the issue. We've somehow fcuked ourselves financially again.

If we are demanding £30m, I dread to think how desperate we are and how much we'd actually have available. We already need 2 new central midfielders, 3 if KDH goes.

If we could get O'Hare for £5m and Sensi for £2m, that's a start but I'd need Nanasi or Gronbaek an'all.

im not one to completely believe the italian press. think Praet will be the one to move still

its also a bit odd for a team like Brighton to spend that much on a 25yr old too, as for me his resale value wouldnt be close to what they pay for him

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Do Brighton have any midfielders we could take as part of the deal? 

Really doesn’t make sense at all this.

Makes perfect sense if we are desperate for money

back to being a yo-yo club then, no chance of sustainable growth if you’re willing to let your best players go on the cheap! 

The thing with yo-yo’s is that they often break! Ask Norwich 

I stomached getting ripped off for maddison, I felt worse about barnes but thought, he’s earnt this and the club think the same…. but this is just proof that we’ve cocked it all up 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 4