Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He was gone to Fulham but the Paulhina deal fell through. 

Clickbait though hey, I mean it wasn't reported it any papers - was it?

People need to give their head a wobble. It was a domino affect. McAtee was our replacement. 

I heard the same pal even if finnegan doesn't like it. He loves Rudkin.

Get promoted and he is worth more than double the amount that is being quoted.

Club is a joke if they sell him no when we don't really need to I'd rather not get any signings in and just keep ticking over until we are back in the premier league 

11 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

We never should have been anywhere near the relegation zone with that squad. It was absolutely the worst sequence of events ever including having a manager who did just about everything to ensure we were down there all season. Even then we went down on the last day. To suggest we were one of the worst three squads and have lost everyone decent is just not true. 

We were full of the wrong attitudes and this is all about rebuilding with the right ones. Give me Winks over the last 2 years of Tielemans any day. Best in terms of potential quality doesn't mean shit when we had them attitudes as a cancer in our dressing room.

We're playing Rotherham n Co, ask Winks to perform at Youri levels if we hopefully return. You simply cannot compare the 2 situations. It's great to see us at the top of the league but the season isn't over yet, arrogance and complacency certainly won't help either.

Rodgers had lost the dressing room but in the end we were relegated because the collective weren't good enough. We've lost Youri, Madders and Barnes. Throw in Castagne and Cags on top and this squad is weaker no question. 

However, it's a new dawn and we're trying something different. It hopefully will come off but the gulf between championship and Prem is huge. 

Burnley were the Harlem Globe Trotters of the league last year and barely getting a sniff. I'm just being realistic. Doesn't make me less of a supporter of the club.

• Like 1

Can the people who think £30 million (or even £50 million) would be good business explain to me how that works?  With 5 days left of the transfer window, surely it’s irrelevant how much we get for him, because there’s no time to replace him.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

Can the people who think £30 million (or even £50 million) would be good business explain to me how that works?  With 5 days left of the transfer window, surely it’s irrelevant how much we get for him, because there’s no time to replace him.  

Depends on the unknowables though. Maybe there has been action on a replacement, maybe it was planned, maybe we are desperate for cash, maybe so many things. Will just watch and see (and hope)

• Like 1

Wasn’t long ago plenty on here wanted him dropped.

£35 mill and I’d snap their hands off.

We still have enough to get over the line this season and I think we’d need better to consolidate next season regardless imo

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

We still have enough to get over the line this season and I think we’d need better to consolidate next season regardless imo

Even with Ndidi out until April? I'm not so sure.

There is literally no chance this happens. It doesn't make any sense. 

If we're at risk of failing the Championship FFP rules, quite frankly, so what. They can't stop our promotion. 

At the end of the season, we've got a significant amount of wages leaving the wage bill not to mention prize money and television revenue bumps for going up. 

You don't get halfway through a season in which you're running away with the league and then sell your best player. 

And when was the last time David Ornstein had an exclusive on LCFC news? 

It's just nonsense. People need to calm down. 

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Who’s going to play in the 8 positions if KDH leaves and Ndidi is injured? 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

There is literally no chance this happens. It doesn't make any sense. 

If we're at risk of failing the Championship FFP rules, quite frankly, so what. They can't stop our promotion. 

At the end of the season, we've got a significant amount of wages leaving the wage bill not to mention prize money and television revenue bumps for going up. 

You don't get halfway through a season in which you're running away with the league and then sell your best player. 

And when was the last time David Ornstein had an exclusive on LCFC news? 

It's just nonsense. People need to calm down. 

Whens the last time Ornstein got a story wrong? He's the most reliable out there.

17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He was gone to Fulham but the Paulhina deal fell through. 

Clickbait though hey, I mean it wasn't reported in any papers - was it?

People need to give their head a wobble. It was a domino affect. McAtee was our replacement. 

Well it wasn't just that though, as we couldn't get McAtee either

• Like 1