Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

Prepare to sell KDH for £30m and somehow not manage to sign a midfielder in the remainder of the window. Its the Leicester way.

I really don't know what's gone wrong with this club financially in the last few years, gone from being the epitome of great ownership and safe hands to be scrimping like a tramp saving for the next bag of smack. 

Edited by SecretPro

Yeah its over if we sell him and replace him with some plodder from Italy.

Whilst he has his flaws KDH is the only player in CM to offer energy, you take that away and we become very easy to play through. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Makes perfect sense if we are desperate for money

If we are that desperate for money, why and how did we spuff tens of millions in the summer? Biggest spending spree ever at this level

It's a non story. Brighton made enquiry. And now trying to unsettle the player. 

• Like 2

Just now, KFS said:

One thing that’s crossed my mind before - Does Maresca rate him? His engine and input is brilliant but he’s SO one footed

He and de Zerbi are reportedly good friends so maybe he will have asked for his opinion on KDH? 

1 minute ago, Hitesh said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for £30m and we only get Sensi and maybe a loan in. We are in desperate need to sort the finances out

Whats wrong with the finances though? In comparison to some other clubs that seem to literally only spend money. What has possibly gone so tits up with our finances? I'm starting to think there's some sort of fraud going on here, some siphoning of cash somewhere along the line.

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Prepare to sell KDH for £30m and somehow not manage to sign a midfielder in the remainder of the window. Its the Leicester way.

I really don't know what's gone wrong with this club financially in the last few years, gone from being the epitome of great ownership and safe hands to be scrimping like a tramp saving for the next bag of smack. 

I’ve definitely heard @Ric Flair recommend Bag Ofsmack before so might not be the worst thing…. Norwegian Wonderkid 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Never in a million years..

the championship is a terrible standard..

we have given opposition plenty of opportunities to score in gaged this season and at crucial moments.. the difference ? CH Strikers are poor… PL strikers would punish us.

Vesty would be torn to shreds.

winks easily bypassed in midfield as he offers nothing defensively without the ball.

The high press of PL teams would be way too much for our risky play out from the back style..

to stay in the PL we would need 6/7 starters imo…

Winks has been great winning the ball back this season. I think he will need a good defensive minded player alongside him but to say he offers nothing without ball is plain wrong. 

We had to be an absolute disaster to go down. I have much more faith in what Enzo is building. 

If we got any of that bottom half in the next round of the cup I'd back us to win. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hitesh said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for £30m and we only get Sensi and maybe a loan in. We are in desperate need to sort the finances out

Youth team player so 30m pure profit. 

But as others have said, why put the PL at risk when the revenue is huge? If he goes, it’s very likely he wanted the move. 

I don't see how you spend 8m on Coady, 10m on Winks, 7m on Mavididi and 5m on Mads and 7m on Cannon 37m in the summer to be desperate for money in January.

I also think we would have let the likes of Nacho and Ndidi go cheap.

Add to fact we have cashed in on 150m worth of players in the last 2 seasons

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

£30 million’s a lot in a window where most clubs have spent nothing so far.

Additionally, Brighton would be a tempting move for the player - back in the Prem, European football, wage rise no doubt. 

If we suddenly get linked with 4/5 other midfielders this weekend, fear the worst I guess.

I heard a name this week that will likely ruffle a few feathers…we’ll see if there’s anything in it. 

FFP has finally caught up with us.  A selection of poor signings and over ambition for a club like ours and this is what can happen.  But its not all doom and gloom.  We can hopefully go back to our philosophy of buying young cheaper players with a resale value and try and build again within the new FFP rules. We've probably seen our best ever years recently it's been a heck of a ride but we are now Leicester City again. 

• Thanks 2