Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

New kits 24/25

48 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Is it that time of year again?

DzEb_ehX0AAkgj_2.jpg.085d3b1dfbe568fc311960dd88acc414.jpg

Almost perfect. Leicester badge is far too big though. The sponsor would need s break in the lines too for my liking. 👀

44 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

This needs to happen

40 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Now this would be awesome!

As I remind folk every time this predictably gets posted each year, we never actually won an away League fixture in the original. I recall the last time I watched us play in it, which was mercifully the final time we ever wore it...and we were spanked at Kenilworth Road 4-0. Sad day, Lineker and Peake made their last appearance for the club and tragic to also recall that their last league fixture in a City shirt was this abomination. 

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, SpacedX said:

As I remind folk every time this predictably gets posted each year, we never actually won an away League fixture in the original. I recall the last time I watched us play in it, which was mercifully the final time we ever wore it...and we were spanked at Kenilworth Road 4-0. Sad day, Lineker and Peake made their last appearance for the club and tragic to also recall that their last league fixture in a City shirt was this abomination. 

Yeah but, it's sexy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpacedX said:

Your post is an abomination 

1 hour ago, SpacedX said:

Stop it. The people would fvcking love that abomination, and as long as the club thinks it might sell they’ll put any old shit in the fanstore (see: the Burrda “retro” kits literally nobody asked for)

Regardless of whether the team was minging in this kit or Lineker hated it, you know it would absolutely fly off the shelves.

17 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Your post is an abomination 

Why? No use simply saying it. Those are the facts.

3 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Stop it. The people would fvcking love that abomination, and as long as the club thinks it might sell they’ll put any old shit in the fanstore (see: the Burrda “retro” kits literally nobody asked for)

Regardless of whether the team was minging in this kit or Lineker hated it, you know it would absolutely fly off the shelves.

Probably, yes. 

1 hour ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Not really that arsed about the kit, but please some of the nice training hoodies without FBS or their replacement shite all over them

Really hope they don't go back to them for the kits after they decided not to sponsor us when we went down. Awful sponsor. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SpacedX said:

Just a wild suggestion here but that might have had more to do with the players wearing it than being the shirts fault. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Just a wild suggestion here but that might have had more to do with the players wearing it than being the shirts fault. 

Tell that to Sir Alex Ferguson. 

Likely, yes, I wasn't for one minute suggesting that it wasn't - we didn't travel well in at that time. Although not to win an away league fixture in it for two seasons is quite significant, particularly since we did win away in blue. As I recall it wasn't that popular with the players. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FOXYTALK said:

We'll probably get a plain home template. But away/third templates would be good. 

Screenshot_20240206_180732_com.android.chrome_edit_1702067131874654.jpg

Screenshot_20240206_181004_com.android.chrome_edit_1702011685532475.jpg

if we get a red and yellow zigzag, shirt I’ll be livid!

Holland  Italia ‘90 shirt will be ok though. :ph34r:

Edited by MPH

16 hours ago, Golden Fox said:

We never won an away game in this beauty either, but that doesn't stop it being the perfect follow on from this season... 

image.png.bea195c4356b5c7cf1b1c8327cb43290.png

(can't find original post to give credit to who posted originally) 

This but more in the mid 2000's style, where the sash doesn't go all the way to the top/bottom (and not sure about the sleeves). Probably my all time fav kit

• Thanks 1