Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

FA Cup: Chelsea (A) Match-Thread

3 minutes ago, JimJams said:

They've not, but ok.

Nothing wrong with that, you would think it is the reserves easy mistake to make, but the funny thing is it is their best 11 lol 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

16 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Baffled why Coady isn’t starting. 

Probably because he's too slow.A great bloke to have around the squad but slow not strong and not the best passer.would be targeted.Wolves and Everton were happy for him to go.

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

Stolarczyk is going to cause some stress if he's going to attempt to play out from the back again, better than Hermansen at shot stopping though I feel.

I think it'll be interesting to see how he fares with Vesty and Winks ahead of him too though. Generally when he's been in the team he's had one or neither of them and the movement to receive the ball has been poor.  He needs to speed up his decision making in that part of his game but he also needs options.

Nervous about Choudary as always he just doesnt seem to have the concentration required and I think Nacho would do a job experienced against prem teams maybe coming on for Wilf let Daka stay well up top and create space.Both wingers are very capable of scoring as long as they get 1 v 1 

Daka must play really well during training. I would have preferred to see Cannon in, what I've seen of him I have been impressed. I can't say the same about Daka. 

But will be cheering them all on today. Hoping they rise to the occasion and we can steal a famous win. 

If someone can score a goal like Youris to put us through then even better.

1 minute ago, The Quick Brown Fox said:

Daka must play really well during training. I would have preferred to see Cannon in, what I've seen of him I have been impressed. I can't say the same about Daka. 

But will be cheering them all on today. Hoping they rise to the occasion and we can steal a famous win. 

If someone can score a goal like Youris to put us through then even better.

Daka didnt won’t to be here at the start of the season, but it seems Enzo has warmed to him and trust him now… not sure why though 

Isn’t Daka statistically better than Nacho and Cannon? Thought he was, if so, no idea why people are moaning

• Like 2