Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Bristol City 1 - 0 LCFC Post Match Thread

KDH deserves to be dropped. Problem is there's no one reliable who can step in. They were unlucky but it's time to play through bad breaks. Squad is just too soft, top to bottom.

The clubs around them have all improved as the season has gone on. This club has regressed. Then you have injuries and departures, manager too rigid in his approach - it all adds up.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I must give credit to KDH here as that was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Leicester player.

Whole club needs changing, we need new owners, we need new leadership, we need to let the old guard go, players like Vardy, Hamza, Faes, just get rid of them in the summer.

Managers late subs continually cost us, continually picking Faes who is useless. Didn't sign anyone in January to give us a boost just let players leave. Why doesn't he use Albrighton? We've got a decent bench stacked with players and they just sit there picking up a pay packet every week. Not had much of a bad word to say about Enzo but he's holding us back here, surely man for man we win 80% of games this season? Our squad is so much better than 80% of the league.

I'm telling you now we ain't finishing in the top 2, and we're going to lose in the POs, probably in the semis. I've accepted it.

Weekend ruined, cheers .

Most overrated player for us.

Good energy but technically quite poor.

Vardy fvcked us more than anyone today tho. Squandered 4 good chances. Needs to lead by example for wilted like the rest of them.

We should have won that with the chances we had but for whatever reason we’re getting these games more frequently recently.

My main issue is how crap we are when chasing the game, we create nothing when chasing games 

2 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

The goal went in, I felt nothing.

The full time whilst went, I felt nothing.

The manager is a useless one trick pony who is completely over complicating things with the most expensive championship squad ever, the players are a bunch of s**thouses and the clubs is ran by complete idiots.

Falling out of love with it all 🥲

Can’t argue much with that 

• Like 2

Enzo has chopped and changed the side all season but has stuck with the same turgid tactics. When it really counts he's been exposed as a one trick pony. Defeat at home on Monday and it's game over if it isn't already.

• Like 3

I mean he's had two weeks to prepare for this game, what have they been doing on the training ground? It's unbelievable.

I feel sick.

• Like 3

Id genuinely love to be able to buy into this philosophy but everything I know about football says this hasn't suited us and it's cost us the easiest title we would ever have had.

I genuinely would love someone to argue against that. 

• Like 1

I didn’t want to be right but I said early January that I could see trouble coming and felt that we would  bottle it. As usual I was ridiculed and shot down, just like the time when we missed out on Champion's League.  I said that that would be the start of a rapid decline. 

If I could see it, why can’t those paid millions to run us?  It’s an absolute travesty. We have thrown away certain promotion sticking to a system that EVERYONE had found out. Ahh well, be different next season with academy players and whoever is left of our gutted squad. 

Sometimes following this club is unnecessarily painful. 

• Like 4

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

Players playing like they know they are not here next season. Happened last year and now this

Agree with this. Guys who have a few months on their deal shouldn’t be playing 90mins

• Like 1

Just now, Swarles Barkley said:

Players playing like they know they are not here next season. Happened last year and now this

Kdh has put in two decent performances recently 

at Leeds and at Stamford bridge 

both games where he knew a good performance would be v beneficial to him 

• Thanks 1

We are not getting promoted, you can see it in the players body language in the last 5 minutes. Play off semi final defeat incoming. Got to stop all this best team in the league bollucks because they arent. Whole team is a one trick pony and its well and truly been found out

• Like 1

Just now, Fazzer 7 said:

Enzo has chopped and changed the side all season but has stuck with the same turgid tactics. When it really counts he's been exposed as a one trick pony. Defeat at home on Monday and it's game over if it isn't already.

Season is finished already, we’re ****ed 

• Like 1

Anger inducingly shocking. I don’t have a problem with the method, and no one did when we were winning. Today was the finishing. But generally there is a lack of bottle. 

We ain’t getting promoted on this or showing in the last 5-6 weeks. Really piss poor, and just look bereft of any confidence at all. How can you go from almost being untouchable to this? 

• Like 1