Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Bristol City 1 - 0 LCFC Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Ndidi and KDH as 8's are as bad as the wingers, technically poor and no attacking instinct. Desperately need to switch the tactics up but won't, has only been going one way for a few months now.

Wilf has absolutely lost the form he had earlier in the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StevieH said:

Just seen the goal. Choudhry useless. Needed to close him right down and stood off him. Crap defending

Shouldn't have even still been on the pitch.

We had £95m on the bench. Never used appropriately, ever. 

• Like 2

I don't get what Mavididi and Fatawu are doing. We play them because we want wingers who can beat their man. Yet I can't remember either having a go. I was screaming at times. I don't get it. If they are coached to retain possession, turn back or play in an 8 play Albrighton so we can at least hit Vardy with an early ball. 

Ricardo looked off the pace when he came on. Clearly not been training. 

We've been massively found out. All our channels of attack are filled with opposition players who go 1-1 with us in midfield and hold the advantage of having an extra defender. They then hit the space with clearances knowing they'll get lucky every now and again. 

Vardy having a shocker Infront of goal didn't help. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Playing Faes over Coady and trying to use Choudhury in a Ricardo role is going to be the end of Enzo. Trying the same shite that doesnt work over and over again. Substitutions (and lack of) totally bizarre as usual 

Can we recall Soumare and play him over Choudhury? 

The casual complacency from the players stems from the manager and his slow, ponderous ‘style’ which was outed as one dimensional and unsustainable a long time ago.

And what about man management and motivation? I see none of that from Maresca. The players just don’t seem bothered. Sloppiness everywhere. No fight or aggression or quality in the key areas. What the hell does he do with them in training??

As things stand he is Rodgers Mark II. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Really, really bad. Feels like the turning point of the season for me. For a variety of reason a number of them have checked out and aren't up for it. Last 10 mins we were playing like we were 2-0 up.

You just knew when we conceded that would be it

Just now, Trent Steel said:

Need to get rid of Enzo. Tbh I think the whole club needs to have a reset even the owners something is rotten and Nissan not right.

Get in Stevie.Coopet

Enzo was the reset. It hasn't worked. It's the mindset and it must be from the back room right to the players. Exceptionally weak mentality has killed us year in year since Rodgers 2nd season. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Slow and poor positionally in defence

Justin can't pass

Winks was poor

Dewsbury Hall and kdh not interested and poor 

Fatawu is useless

Vardy poor on front of goal (daka and kel would've been hung for today's performance)

Albrighton and coady rotting away on the bench.

Apart from Vardys finishing, EVERYTHING else is enzos fault .. he's destroyed the mindset of this team.. so negative.

Clubs rotten right from the top. Both the mens and womens teams have major issues, the footballs terrible 

Start by sacking Enzo and playing the experienced players.. then we might have a chance. We bottle the play offs

Can't sack him, no money to pay him and his staff off! We're knackered. 

SHIT AGAIN I SEE NOUTS CHANGES IN PAST 3 MONTHS WHEN I FIRST STARTED THROWING MY DUMBY OUT MY PRAM.HE AINT GOT A CLUE KEEP PLAYING VARDY WHO COULD AD 3 WHEN U START RELYING ON LIKES OF HIM YOUR GOT ISSUES OK HE GOT A COUPLE LAST TIME OUT I THINK BUT ID GOT THEM BK IN THE DAY AFTER GOINMG TO WORK FOR 5 DAYS ,WELL ITS PLAY OFFS NOW AND THE WAY THERE PLAYING CANT SEE THAT IN FACT IF THERE WERE DOWN THE OTHER END I THINK BE FAVORITES TO GO DOWN, HE NEEDS TO GO ITS NOT GOT A CLUE COMPLETE UTTER IDIOT BRINGS PLAYERS ON WITH WAT 12/15 MINUTES HOPEING TO CHANGE A GAME TRYING BUYING SOMEONE THAT CAN PUT THE BALL IN BK OF THE NET ,ID KEEP ONE PLAYER OUT THAT LOT AND THATS THE GOAL KEEP REST ARE SHIT MUST BE 3RD FAVORITES NOW 

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

tbf knew theyd score once we missed so many golden chances 

its the leicester way

I actually thought we were quite comfortable

Deluded lol

Vardy had the big chances (still a legend)  but our play after their goal was utter shite. The worst last 15-20 mins from the Foxes in a very long time. Up there with Bournemouth & Spurs away. Enzo, hero to zero. Our play is so static, predictable and flat. Very easy to play against & win. It’s the play-offs for us (we’ll be easy pickings by then) unless some divine intervention happens. Meh!

10 minutes ago, mowmacrefox said:

Wow you lot are really angry not seen the forum this bad in a while

Obviously can’t speak for everyone, but for me, the footballing eyes of this country was looking at us to see what our response was, and then that’s what they responded with.

Two weeks to put the form behind them, maybe come up with a plan B and work on things - and that’s what their answer was on where they stand with the title race.

Edited by when_you're_smiling
  • Like 1

No shock today whatsoever.

Fully expected.

This team is full of gutless frauds, Managed by the biggest fraud of all.

Massive rebuild on the cards (with little or no money to do so).

Please though just get rid of this ridiculous so called Manager and dump this ridiculous, hideous way of trying to play football.   

Really don't care a toss about being back in the PL circus, all I want is to see some attractive football and a team that cares!

Can't wait for this train wreck of a season to end and to see the back of Maresca!   

• Like 1