Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Bristol City 1 - 0 LCFC Post Match Thread

Maresca has no plan B. Fine when things going well but clueless when it starts going pear shaped. Play offs here we come 

2 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

KDH deserves to be dropped. Problem is there's no one reliable who can step in. They were unlucky but it's time to play through bad breaks. Squad is just too soft, top to bottom.

The clubs around them have all improved as the season has gone on. This club has regressed. Then you have injuries and departures, manager too rigid in his approach - it all adds up.

If players think they are undroppable there lies a problem, as former pl team playing in the champ surely there are good youngsters that could make a impact as subs for 20 mins 

Say what you want about the manager but other than Harry Winks today to a man that entire team was a ****ing disgrace. 

For one Kiernan needs a slap, he’s been a ****ing passenger for weeks, if he thinks he’s too good for this league he needs to give his head a ****ing wobble. Talks a good game but when it comes to fronting it he goes hiding behind his oversized trousers and his shit ****ing trainers. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Benji said:

No matter how bad we played, Vardy needed to take one of those chances.  But God how bad was the “reaction” to conceding.

It's always the same isn't it? I've never seen a team show such little effort when going behind. Absolutely no fight in this club at all.

• Like 1

The most frustrating game I can remember watching possibly ever. I can't be doing with any whataboutery today trying to shift blame today. They're all responsible. 

Lack of desire from everyone, missed absolute sitters. And waited far too long to make subs. Even if we were winning we were looking tired and should have made subs. But we can't even say that; they were all round honking and we had a strong bench.

With regards to Enzo: I don't really care how we play as long as we get results. But his in game management borders on amateur at times.

I am starting to worry teams have figured us out; then players on the pitch don't know how to adjust. 

The trouble with not using the first half is that you end up running out of time when you go behind. 

Another day Vardy scores 2 of those 4 or 5 chances but all round a lot of poor performances and with no fear for their places or being subbed we get particularly inadequate performances from Mavididi, Fatawu, KDH, Faes and Justin.

So many sloppy “no look” passes that might or might not get to one of ours, sloppiness all right and in some of the chases and challenges even a lack of commitment. Are they in a Tielemans-esque self preservation mode?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Benji said:

No matter how bad we played, Vardy needed to take one of those chances.  But God how bad was the “reaction” to conceding.

Exactly my take on it. We had the clearer chances to have put the game away, but we never looked capable of turning that around after conceding. That was by far the most telling thing and is a big indictment on Maresca and the mentality of the players.

I honestly don't think Enzo fancies this management malarkey anymore, hasn't seemed to be enjoying it for what seems like months now, even his enthusiasm on the touchline and in interviews has changed since the turn of the year 

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Like 1

Ndidi and KDH as 8's are as bad as the wingers, technically poor and no attacking instinct. Desperately need to switch the tactics up but won't, has only been going one way for a few months now.

We are not on a slide we have fallen off the fcuking cliff 

Playing a team today that we’re seriously out of form and we still managed to fcuk it up.

Slow deliberate football with too many players today having shockers and a Manager who has no plan B

We are fcuked!