Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Player of the Season Vote

How refreshing that there are so many in contention this time hence the range of suggestions here. It could come down to trying to compare apples and oranges, faultless and steady vs spectacular, Goalkeeper vs Striker, there's a few who will be unlucky not to win it this time, using the criteria of who's absence harmed us most I'd say Ricardo, Winks we didn't really have so long without. Fatawu for young player, fearless and getting people off their seats taking on his man time and time again. Vesty couldn't have done any more and the keeper has come into a new country and league and just hit the ground running. Should be a great occasion and one where everyone can be genuinely proud especially considering the starting point was the shattered confidence and future uncertainty left behind from a toxic season where heads had gone and standards had fallen by the wayside. :appl:

Ricky P.

Our blip coincided with him being out of the team and he's not had a bad game all season. Enzo deserves huge credit for using him the way he has and managing him and Justin to probably their best/injury free seasons here.

Otherwise you'd have to go for Winks/KDH.

Young player is Fatawu by a mile. Incredible talent for that age.

• Like 1

Just seen a couple of pics.on the club account. 

Hamza defo city's best dressed guy. Stylish dude. His appearances outside court for his DD offence, he looked immaculate too. Judge should've taken that into consideration imo

Disappointed to see JJ wearing white trainers with a suit. I know young people do it, but he seems an intelligent lad and he's let himself down there. 

Ricky needs a tailor...suit jacket at least a size too big. Looks.like his mum has put his brother's on him and said 'it.looks.fine'

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

At first I thought Abdul's outfit was exuberant but then I looked at Patson's glasses.

GMbrG9uWgAEE8BD?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Science lab