Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Player of the Season Vote

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Don't get why this can't be done in May. Do other clubs do it this early? 

Distraction tactic and they're not going to change it's there way or no way.

2 hours ago, Vacamion said:

The problem we have is some of our players have been sublime at times and then subpar at other times.

You could have made a case at various times this season for KDH, Vestergaard, Winks, Fatawu, Mavididi, Ricardo, Mads, and Vardy.  lol

Personally, I think that KDH is probably ahead, but with so much still to play for, we should save votes like this til near the end of the season.

I think you are right although it’s a very close call. It depends now on who makes the difference in this final push. 

Very tough. Ricardo has been sensational, Winks integral. 

But Mads is a different level. I’ll be stunned if we keep hold of him, he’s going to be one of the best goalkeepers on the world. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

But Mads is a different level. I’ll be stunned if we keep hold of him, he’s going to be one of the best goalkeepers on the world. 

Totally agree. He's got that x factor for me and he's still only 23.

He's destined for greatness IMO

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

The correct answer is of course KDH, in spite of half of this forum insisting he's sh*te. Can't really argue with 24 goal contributions.

KDH is fantastic, I feel slightly disappointed in him this season, despite as you say 24 goal contributions, but that’s because I know he can be even better. Even in the premier league he put on some fantastic displays in a poor team. But I personally think he’s the best player in the league on his day, I’d just like to see him on his day more often. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Don't get why this can't be done in May. Do other clubs do it this early? 

It’s the awards night before May.