Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

26 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Half dreading it today.

When are we going to turn up? 

The players are not playing as though everything's on the line - Hope they show a bit of fight and tenacity today and that they are the best team in the league when they can be bothered to show up 

They did in the 2 home games before the terrible results away. But who know which Leicester will turn up.

2 minutes ago, teblin said:

They did in the 2 home games before the terrible results away. But who know which Leicester will turn up.

Yes, we were good aginst Norwich and made them look absolutely crap. 

Lets hope it's that Leicester which turns up and gets the first goal this time 

52 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Half dreading it today.

The players are not playing as though everything's on the line - Hope they show a bit of fight and tenacity today and that they are the best team in the league when they can be bothered to show up 

I'd say they've performed exactly like most Leicester sides I've seen over the last few years, when everything is on the line.

9 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Our home league form since Christmas actually hasn’t been terrible - five wins, two losses and a draw. It’s our away form that has cost us (we’ve lost five out of nine league games away in 2024). Of those two home losses, we were awful against QPR but created more than enough chances to beat Middlesbrough. We also should have won the drawn game against Ipswich.

So there’s only been one truly awful performance at home in the league during our poor run. We usually get the job done at the KP and I think we will today. 

I hope you’re right mate.

I would love Leicester to put a dampener on my weekend like they seem to have done more often than not over the past couple of months.

19 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Our home league form since Christmas actually hasn’t been terrible - five wins, two losses and a draw. It’s our away form that has cost us (we’ve lost five out of nine league games away in 2024). Of those two home losses, we were awful against QPR but created more than enough chances to beat Middlesbrough. We also should have won the drawn game against Ipswich.

So there’s only been one truly awful performance at home in the league during our poor run. We usually get the job done at the KP and I think we will today. 

Would actually go as far to say that Norwich at home was the performance of the season. Birmingham was the home fans performance of the season that dragged a draw over the line and turned it into a win.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Anyone else annoyed (again) about Enzo saying Ricky might be out today because of the amount of games played?

Enzo was the smart one to play him in all 3 games in a week 🤬

Im firmly in the camp of Enzo hasn’t got much idea about managing players. Great at bullshitting about tactics though, 

Edited by Claridge
  • Like 2

On 12/04/2024 at 22:53, StonyFox said:

Drop Faes, Daka and Justin. Stop inverting Ricardo and over crowding the middle. 

I predict zero of these things happen. Most likely one is Doyle for Justin. 

9 hours ago, Oxshottfox said:

So don’t be.

Will absolutely smash them. Bet your house on 4-0. 

cess pool of negativity here

22/1 for 4-0, for those who don't understand gambling it means if you bet your house on that you'll be homeless.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Half dreading it today.

Feel the same.

I'm not looking forward to this at all.  Have got the same sort of feeling I had end of last season. Last two games have really kicked the stuffing out of me. I'll give the lads 100%  from the stands. Just praying they do the same.

• Like 2

Terrible state of affairs really. We should be well out of sight. Lose and we expect it as they’re already tossing it off just like JM10, Youri et al did last year.

Win and Faes cups his ear again, our wingers do a whacky dance and the club socials desperately show us how much the players care…

Enjoy the game, scarves up and be that 12th man for the little guy with very white trainers 

up the city 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RYM said:

Terrible state of affairs really. We should be well out of sight. Lose and we expect it as they’re already tossing it off just like JM10, Youri et al did last year.

Win and Faes cups his ear again, our wingers do a whacky dance and the club socials desperately show us how much the players care…

Enjoy the game, scarves up and be that 12th man for the little guy with very white trainers 

up the city 

#PearsonLookIsCool!

Edited by fox_favourite