Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

10 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Alright folks, im ready, done the 3 S's, emptied my sack, and now im off to the boozer for some pre match medicine:amartey:

Shower and shave too? Didn't know we were in the presence of royalty 

• Haha 1

Need to get this done today can’t rely on anyone else for the rest of the season just win out games. Leeds and ipswich won’t be as bad the last few games as much as we want them to be. Just win so there is at least a bit of pressure on them. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, sdb said:

Anyone else's season pass vanished from their phones? Happened a few weeks ago too. No idea hoe to get it back

Edit, sorted!!

Your phone is trying to tell you something mate 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

I don't even know if it'd be a good idea to completely change the way we play with 4 games left ...much as i wish he could be flexible. The players would likely nit cope well

I'm not so sure...

I think the players know deep down that EnzoBall is not all it's cracked up to be, especially with this current squad trying to implement it ( I'm not disrespecting them on that front, but they like many current squads would struggle with Enzo's idea if we are being honest, theres a reason why Man City have spent a bucket load of cash and have 115 breaches)

Norwich showed us what we can achieve when stepping away from the "full" EnzoBall ethos, we mixed it up, increased the tempo, actually looked to get forward, tried different types of passes, all polar opposite to the patient, methodical, control at all cost, looking for solutions, bore fest we have endured for countless matches. After the crowd voiced their frustration with ironic cheers, thankfully the team response positively to it, and here was a noticeable change in style and application, it was also for me the most entertaining match of the season .   

And no, regardless of what the EnzoBall fan base claim, IT WASN'T EnzoBall working in it's purest and quintessential form, it was the team for a short period for whatever reason, not being stifulled by a god awful system that doesn't suit them collectively and being "allowed" to play with a bit more freedom and to most individuals actual strengths..

And of cause Enzo wouldn't say anything contradictory or inflammatory about it in interviews as itnwould show just how wrong his idea and style are for this actual squad and also  his reluctance to change anything "officially"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Season-defining game today.

Win and it will feel like we're almost there, a draw against Southampton will see them off.

Lose and the pressure is on massively, and we know how this group tends to react to pressure.

This so much reminds me of last season, we all spoke about season defining game and BR or DS or the team having the balls to win.

We failed, I see nothing in the side or Enzo that says anything different.  There is something rotten at our club, we just havent solved or cured the problem, unfortunately.

• Like 3

My gut feeling is that we win today 3-1.

However this depends if a different formation is applied.

If its the same formation as previous games and just a like for like player in then we will lose 0-1 or 2-1

2 hours ago, oz was my hero said:

Feel the same.

I'm not looking forward to this at all.  Have got the same sort of feeling I had end of last season. Last two games have really kicked the stuffing out of me. I'll give the lads 100%  from the stands. Just praying they do the same.

I’ll be giving it the full banana today as always from the singing section. May be forlorn as lit feels as though I make more effort than some of the players. More and more each week I look forward to this team being broken up and we get rid of the charlatans and shiters 

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

My gut feeling is that we win today 3-1.

However this depends if a different formation is applied.

If its the same formation as previous games and just a like for like player in then we will lose 0-1 or 2-1

We lose 1-0 or 2-1 then

8 minutes ago, Raj said:

Most West midlanders are abit retarded to be fair.

Makes the average  Leicester  fan almost intelligent!

No disrespect to anybody, and I'm from a county that has a reputation for inbreeding and low intelligence, but Midlands football fans always seem like 50% special educational needs to me. Maybe it's the accent. 

• Haha 1

We all know the formation, the rough team, the style and pattern of play we'll sit through today. So don't kid yourself that it will change.

I seriously want us to be aggressive from that start but again, that won't happen until we are 0-1 or 2 down. 

2 hours ago, RYM said:

Terrible state of affairs really. We should be well out of sight. Lose and we expect it as they’re already tossing it off just like JM10, Youri et al did last year.

Win and Faes cups his ear again, our wingers do a whacky dance and the club socials desperately show us how much the players care…

Enjoy the game, scarves up and be that 12th man for the little guy with very white trainers 

up the city 

Who gives a shit. Let’s win, celebrate and get on to the next one.