Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Yunus can play the KDH role, Cannon in for Vardy and we’ll have to go for Choudhury instead of Ricardo. Should still be enough to give the baggies a good game. 

:nigel:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

This is really something that the club should be promoting on social media fan led but club promoted so everyone is aware of it

Nice idea and completely logical. But the type of supporter likely to join in with this is the sort of supporter pathologically despised by the club. 

• Haha 1

Must be very encouraging for our opposition knowing our shape and tactics pre match as it won't change. Nor will it change during the match. They just have to guess which square pegs we will use.

• Like 1

Nothing worse than a stubborn football manager who can't see what's in front of him. Faes is technically excellent but out to lunch too often. Coady should be given a runout, unless they find there's a curse on the turf where Faes plays.

Anyone but Daka. He's off his timing. Cannon to profit off crosses from Stephy and Fatawu - big lad in the centre causing problems.

It's on NOW and I'm debating whether to shell out £11.99 as I have whenever it's been broadcast. I suspect that I will - well, I know I will, but they should have given me a refund for some of the nailed on chances they've missed recently. I live in hope with doubt struggling to get out of the box I've shoved it in. We'll see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Langston said:

If Ricardo is injured, bin off the naff role that clearly he and only he can play. 

Literally was going to say this. Justin rb, Doyle LB and have Justin bombing forward so support Fatawu. Of course this won't happen though as we have to "trust the process" 🤮

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pita said:

Just put in a good performance. Not the rubbish they have been dishing up the last couple of months 

Last 2 home game were good. If the crowd are up for it we get this over the line.