Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

Justin always looks more comfortable at right back to me, if Ricardo is out then he’s a must, but as a full back, not inverted just a straight up full back. 
They will have seen in the last few weeks and be planning to take advantage of the space left by our inverted full back, so let’s change it up.

Cannon to start up front without Vardy and it will be Praet, but what chance Braybrooke in for KDH?

• Like 1

If Ricardo is out we're in trouble I'd say. 2 losses on the spin, this games do or die. 

Expect the usual with Choudhry in the inverted right back amd Daka up front. Let's just pray something clicks 

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Now the players have had a rest, I wonder what the latest excuse will be?

Early kick off? Weather?

I'll never forget Rodgers saying what a warm day it was in October last season. I was literally reading the interview on my phone shaking because I was so cold at the train station. Sums up that ****ing season. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We need to beat them but Coberan should definitely be on our list if Enzo leaves. Got a lot of good things about him while still playing an attractive style. 

not always attractive tbf, sometimes it can be very defensive, but hes an incredibly good manager/head coach; what he did at Huddersfield and now WBA(both on a shoe string) show that

14 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

not always attractive tbf, sometimes it can be very defensive, but hes an incredibly good manager/head coach; what he did at Huddersfield and now WBA(both on a shoe string) show that

This season at WBA shows how good he is. 

Budget very tight at start of season and he prioritised defence. As the season has progressed and he’s been able to bring in a player or two, he’s gone more forward thinking with two outright wingers. 

That said they’ve conceded a lot of xG recently and they’ve had a run of opposition who’ve been easy pickings 

2 minutes ago, Oxshottfox said:

So don’t be.

Will absolutely smash them. Bet your house on 4-0. 

cess pool of negativity here

Hard not to be personally when this time

last week I was walking into a pub in Plymouth feeling like a fcuking idiot 

• Like 2

Half dreading it today.

When are we going to turn up? 

The players are not playing as though everything's on the line - Hope they show a bit of fight and tenacity today and that they are the best team in the league when they can be bothered to show up 

• Like 1