Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

46 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

I have zero confidence in this one BUT can’t say that I have any idea how WBA will set up shop.

Checking the odds this morning and seeing a WBA win at 5/1 seems off considering our awful form.

The bookies were way off the mark last season.

We were 5/1 or 6/1 to go down, when to most of us we were in serious trouble & seemed doomed. This was in February from memory. 

2 minutes ago, Filbertblue said:

We know we create shed loads of chances. Let's hope we can catch a lucky break where one of our chances goes in off one of our striker's backside! 

It’s the chances we’ve missed this last few matches that have cost us probably 6 or 7 points. The play may have been slow but enough chances were created.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Do we create a shedload?

Millwall and Plymouth this was hardly the case

As I was at Plymouth, don't remember ONE shot on goal before they scored and I am not sure they got out of their half in that 21 mins!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

As I was at Plymouth, don't remember ONE shot on goal before they scored and I am not sure they got out of their half in that 21 mins!!

Ricky did but he was always out stretching so a half chance is being generous.

We looked more urgent until they scored but then went back to the passive/passing in our own half nonsense that allows the opposition to get into shape for the other 70 minutes.

Just reading that back, I honestly have zero excitement and almost an acceptance of another limp performance.

3 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

I have zero confidence in this one BUT can’t say that I have any idea how WBA will set up shop.

Checking the odds this morning and seeing a WBA win at 5/1 seems off considering our awful form.

Perhaps based on winning the last two home games.

34 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Ricky did but he was always out stretching so a half chance is being generous.

We looked more urgent until they scored but then went back to the passive/passing in our own half nonsense that allows the opposition to get into shape for the other 70 minutes.

Just reading that back, I honestly have zero excitement and almost an acceptance of another limp performance.

Its happened time and time again this season. Too scared to concede another than score. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OnlyOneCity said:

It’s the chances we’ve missed this last few matches that have cost us probably 6 or 7 points. The play may have been slow but enough chances were created.

Vardy 4 in one game against Bristol city all should have been scored. Last 2 stevie wonder would of hit the net 

41 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

We’d better win this, else it’ll be a draw or loss, depending on the result.

I think top 3 will lose, Saints will win.

I think we're going to have to score more goals than West Brom if we want to win it. Otherwise you're spot on, it will either be a draw or loss.

• Haha 1