Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

New Kit

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Light blue. Black and red. 

Sorry if you have been asked this already but when are we likely to actually see it officially Ashley ?

1 minute ago, jv1 said:

Sorry if you have been asked this already but when are we likely to actually see it officially Ashley ?

Usually available mid to late July.  I know that in the past Ive wanted the new shirt to put in the suitcase to go on holiday, and its often released too late (end of July)

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Leicester City 2024-25 H l A

image.png.ff06c70ff98e56c7f6fe4265f9568c20.pngimage.png.a93b2eb7907e3f7b601433756d330a65.png

I think the collar is wrong on the home and the stripes go in and upwards rather than how they are on here but pretty much it.

No.new sponsor then?

39 minutes ago, Ashley said:

image.png.ff06c70ff98e56c7f6fe4265f9568c20.pngimage.png.a93b2eb7907e3f7b601433756d330a65.png

I think the collar is wrong on the home and the stripes go in and upwards rather than how they are on here but pretty much it.

The light blue is a beauty 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Pattern on the away shirt is a nice concept, but looks a bit messy on that render

12 minutes ago, Fox1970 said:

I could never wear a sky blue shirt.

Absolute window-licking filth

But white is Derby and you'd wear that? we've had red before and thats forest... i mean.. its a strange thing to not want to wear...

• Like 4

People who get upset about us wearing a colour because other clubs also wear that colour belong in a zoo. Same goes for whenever we get a home shirt and you inevitably get people saying it looks like a Portsmouth/Cardiff/Birmingham shirt or whatever on the basis that they also wear blue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, kyleolly said:

Pissed up on a Tuesday at 5pm alcoholic dementia it could be you 😂

Was an half day early finish at work one of the lads Birthday unfortunately drinking at a micro pub with a high Alc % Beer called Cornet tasted like pop, Mrs was not impressed at all🤷‍♂️🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Home kit is so boring yet again. This is why I don’t buy replica shirts anymore every year looks virtually the same. Was excited to see some mock ups with a different sponsor that looked nice earlier in the thread. Away shirt is meh too 

On 17/05/2024 at 07:18, Ashley said:

In the flesh it'll probably be lighter than that. 

That’s also what I’ve been told by folks who have seen the shirt. Very close to an off-white, a little bit of a fire & ice theme with both change shirts. 

• Thanks 1

Surprising there's no proper photo leaks given the players must've done the photoshoot at end of the season

Arsenal get really good colourways, although badge and trefoil on away tops. But we're not in that tier (yet!)