Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

Saints have one of the best offenses in the league, but by a considerable margin, they also have the worst shot stopper I've ever seen in the Premier League. I looked up Bazunu's xG stats, and he's still the worst in this league by quite a margin. It should be an entertaining game with lots of goals.

7 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Win or loose, we should at least score against them. They've got the worst keeper I've ever seen in Bazunu (yes worse than Ward), 

Just our luck, Bazunu just got injured.

19 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

Saints have one of the best offenses in the league, but by a considerable margin, they also have the worst shot stopper I've ever seen in the Premier League. I looked up Bazunu's xG stats, and he's still the worst in this league by quite a margin. It should be an entertaining game with lots of goals.

Can’t be as bad as ward right? 

44 minutes ago, BillyFOX12 said:

The keeper is injured for the rest of the season now typically could have waited another week 

It's been really stressful watching us recently. 

In case we mess up on Tuesday, maybe we should plan on sending holiday brochures to Lancashire.    Preston can already start laying out the towels and Blackburn should be getting out buckets and spades before the last game of the season.

35 minutes ago, Winstonthedog said:

After their result today they will be going straight for our jugular....  Happy to take a draw ... and they still have to play Leeds 

They can’t afford a draw 

so that should make for a decent game whatever the outcome 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

SaintsWeb saying Stuart Armstrong had a career ending injury, anyone know anymore?

Not seen anything about it being a career ender, just that it was bad and definitely the end of his season

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not seen anything about it being a career ender, just that it was bad and definitely the end of his season

Might be fan panic, sounds not good though. :(