Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Might be fan panic, sounds not good though. :(

Apparently his foot planted awkwardly after a shot and he went down off the ball after

As we saw with the likes off JJ and Ricardo it is probably an ACL or something like that, and as he is 32 could well be a career ender

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Apparently his foot planted awkwardly after a shot and he went down off the ball after

As we saw with the likes off JJ and Ricardo it is probably an ACL or something like that, and as he is 32 could well be a career ender

Thought he was about 28

How many are they bringing?

Given their position and all they are/were fighting for I'm expecting masses and they have sold out but have they been given block M1 or is that ours as sometimes happens?

Maybe they will rest a few to make sure they don’t pick up any more injuries incase they have to go through the playoffs like it looks they will do . 

3 hours ago, Mike1983 said:

Win or loose, we should at least score against them. They've got the worst keeper I've ever seen in Bazunu (yes worse than Ward), 

Bazanu damaged his Achilles before their game in midweek.

With Armstrong as well that's a big blow for them.

For the first time in months, I’m ridiculously excited about this! Missed todays game as I’m down in London but man, getting updates from my teenager was something else.

Do I think there’s another twist in the tale of this season? I actually don’t think there is. To have stuck at the task today - despite it being so ugly at times - I think we’ve tightened the screws and sent the message out.

• Like 1

Need to play better than today obviously. I thought they were really good at Ipswich few weeks ago. Toughest game left. When they get it together they are one of the best in the league, hopefully a damaging result like that at Cardiff will knock them for six. We have to back this up. Win and we are so so close.