Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Southampton (H) - Tue 23/04/24 - 20:00 KO

That win removes the pressure on this one and I'd 100% take a point at this stage.

Think they will give us chances though, would like to see Ricardo and Cannon come in for Ndidi and Vardy (imagine it's Daka for Vardy though).

Will be an open game!

• Like 2

They'll be knackered after 3 games in a week and we'll need to rotate surely, I'd be happy with Ricardo in for Ndidi in midfield.

Coady will probably be on the bench again (acknowledged he was knackered after today). But I'd play him. Big game player.

Hermansen.

Coady.       Vestergaard.      Doyle

Ricardo.          Winks.

Akgun.            KDH

Fatawu.                Vardy.           Mavididi

Stolaryxz

Faes. Justin.

Praet. Choudhury

Albrighton McAteer

Daka. Cannon

• Like 2

Quite a lot of tired legs at the end there today. Simply cant see Ndidi starting as he could barely cover any ground. Presume Riccy comes back. Does he keep with the 'shoehorning' Coady in approach or does he revert back to form.

God knows who he puts up front. Vardy isn't starting this, and Daka looked mentally shot at the end. Lot of careful decisions to make in a key game.

2 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Win or loose, we should at least score against them. They've got the worst keeper I've ever seen in Bazunu (yes worse than Ward), 

He’s injured