Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mendi

Marc Albrighton

The balls Albrighton put in today were exquisite, and seemed to create our dangerous moments. He will be a decent player to have for another club, I wouldn't have minded him staying 1 more season for the right wages, I think when we need to change tactics he'd be vital. We have nobody that can seem to take a corner or free kick so I hope we're looking at that because scrappy goals maybe vital next season  

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Felt emotional when he came on and put that first cross in :cry:

What a true servant he has been to this club. Legend 

Deserved more minutes this season. We would’ve broken records I’m sure.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Phenomenal reception for him. Loved being amongst it and be able to appreciate him and honour him one final time. Legendary. Could tell he loved it during and after the game too. 

Yeah you could tell he enjoyed that. He seems like such a nice guy that lives in the moment and savours it

17 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

What a great servant and what ses like a top bloke! We're gonna miss him, but not as much as Vards 

Is club not keeping him on ?

Comes across as a bloody decent family guy and wonderful professional  who the squad love having amongst them.

If that is the end of him here, good luck to whatever he does and we are again lucky to have had s player like him❤

• Like 1

2 hours ago, splinterdream said:

The balls Albrighton put in today were exquisite, and seemed to create our dangerous moments. He will be a decent player to have for another club, I wouldn't have minded him staying 1 more season for the right wages, I think when we need to change tactics he'd be vital. We have nobody that can seem to take a corner or free kick so I hope we're looking at that because scrappy goals maybe vital next season  

I’m sure he’d love to have stayed too…. But ultimately for him the end of his career is on the horizon. He wants to be playing every week, no-one can begrudge him that. 

• Like 3